Another Weak End

Guest The CoinGuy
Asia getting killed.

Semi-Land Taiwan down over 4% already.

We'll have to wait to see what Al has for us at 3:00am.

I'd better review Pile's Turd List......

Bull to Bear in 4 hours, now thats some kind of record :D .

Mark,

noone here is happier to see you back, when I was tied down to the bed for 2 months with Pneumonia. your writing is what kept me abreast of the markets. I owe you more than can I repay, and thank you for taking the time, unselfishly to keep me informed, when I couldn't foster the strength to do my own research.

In debt to you,

The CoinGuy

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

The Col...

I have Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker right next to Rogers on my F-List. Just my personal opinion. However, when I listen to these gentleman I smell an agenda. About the same agenda we receive from Kudlow et al. To misinform, confound, and confuse. they talk about an economical environment that is far from the truth, and has no footing in reality. Investing along their lines is financial suicide. Listening to Kudlow would be akin to a quick slashing of the wrists, but Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker is a long drawn out water torture..drip...drip...drip.

Two points: The QQQ call, I remember, but the calls for four months asking about the QQQ call, I'll never forget. Best comedic fodder this side of the Pres(former pres, and present included). Second Point, In the long-term financial scheme of things. What purchasing power are his present grasshoppers keeping? I say they're treading water before the big washout ahead, and Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker is calling for all his ilk to the deep end because the water is nice and warm. It's going to get warmer, and my new nickname for this gentlemen will be Kermit. If I am incorrect, an apology will follow for all to see.

It's analcysts and poodits like this, that remind why I sat my analz down on this stool(capital that is). A least a fella stands a chance at truth in this house of non-ill repute(for lack of a better term).

Best of wishes to you,

TCG

not everything is down - gold is moving :D

mousey, thanks for asking the question that was on my mind. i didnt want to bothr doc with a private question. maybe someone else could answer it?

TIA -

P.B.

Yea, Pee. I didn't want to bother Doc over the weekend either but, that COT report was to me an incredible piece of information to keep in mind right now in terms of the potential for an incredible drop in the broads. It almost insures that only unnatural acts by the Fed will be able to keep the equity markets up.

[ "when I listen to these gentleman I smell an agenda. About the same agenda we receive from Kudlow et al. To misinform, confound, and confuse. they talk about an economical environment that is far from the truth, and has no footing in reality." ]

CoinGuy -- Yeah, you're right. You can't help notice how Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker is cheerleading the war. His claiming 6 scuds had been fired by Iraq told me all I needed to know. Only other place you'd hear that is FOX and they aren't even saying it anymore. Like I said, he's a fraud.

Guest The CoinGuy

TE,

I've always felt wanted here. For some reason, I like to take stabs at myself in humor. Nothing more nothing less. I find humor in all aspects of life. If not, I would have had a heart attack by now(smile). I love life, by the chart, by the curves of a beautiful womens silhouette, by the curves of my favorite bottle of Pinot...you get the point. It doesn't pay to take things to damn seriously. I liken our lives to a merry go round(cycles). I goes around more than once, but when the music stops the ride is over.

I pay my due diligence to my God on Saturday morning, and try to make a few bucks during the week. Simple life, but extremely enjoyable with a knowing smile, that I've given it my best effort, for my fellow man, as well as myself. I can take the stabs, because I feel comfortable knowing...I always give it my best. Like I said before, nothing more, nothing else.

Life is to be cherished, each and every drop(so to speak),

Feeling my old self again...he he he

The CoinGuy

TE a song request if you have a chance....When the Levee Breaks is always an old favorite...

Archived