B4 The Bell, Moonday,October 11

Window now closed we'll take it-the Pig looks she'll fall over in due course. With the pressure off for a bit they will try and move it up-I doubt they can....Had a PM from Patriot he won't be back. He thanked me says he learned a lot about trading here which is well and good, but he was the author of his own misfortune, he had ample opportunity to let it go last night but he wouldn't. Sad really!

That person was on a mission to get goats. Period.

Left with quite a few.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who missed it, this weekend's Feed Report including Fed Rreleases and MoGauge was published in easy to print PDF format. All 450 kb- 25 typed pages. http://www.capitalstool.com/paid/feed1008.pdf If you like the pdf format, you can support it's continuation by voting a little something in the pooper scooper (Left column menu). :)

Of course, if you haven't already done so, you have to take a subscribatory first. Then you will be able to download this big report showing the current condition of the credit bubble and how it affects the markets. Download your Feed report today!Click the link below to get it now!

My sentiments exactly. One of the few days I can take off and no activity. If we can break a little bit lower the day still may be fruitful.

Archived