Hackneyed histrionics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crazy thing is that buying the dip worked for everything you can imagine,nothing left behind except maybe Natural gas.

I never thought the SPX could be near multi year highs with treasuries within earshot of 50 year highs......

Complete insanity :unsure:

(And another new decade high on QQQ today at this rate)

The crazy thing is that buying the dip worked for everything you can imagine,nothing left behind except maybe Natural gas.

I never thought the SPX could be near multi year highs with treasuries within earshot of 50 year highs......

Its called The Great Illusion

Give credibility and substance to an empty room.

(anything real becomes virtually undetectable, even invisible)

Coordinated Central Bank injections (C2BI)............ :rolleyes:

I think 450-460ish is a reasonable target if it starts to roll over again,probably pretty strong support there.If that failed,430 would be next.

But if it goes the other way (above yesterday's highs),the sky is the limit. :unsure:

Still think today's bounce is corrective of yesterday's decline and that there is a little more work to be done on the downside. However, I do not think yesterday's high of 526 is going to hold for too long.

Archived