Matrix Agents Resign

Who ASSked HRFF what/who is WJC?

WELLLLLLlllllllllllllllll........The BARE just got thru watchin' Rod Stewart, a peacock of sortz, on the telly so he'll use Brit-speak:

William Jefferson Cock-up. LMAZZOFF Pun intended, too.

Reagan was a F* UP. OOOOPS!!! The TYPING CLAWS RUN AMOK, gentle readerz!!! HONEST!!!

It's been going on since Reagan, at least, this culture of self-indulgent corruption and mismanagement.

Where the HELL is DAVID STOCKMAN?

Didn't he PREDICT the mess we're in now back in '82?

Cowards and knaves all, foisting a crushing burden on the young, squeezing the weak, lining the pockets of the well-to-do. And those who could have raised their voice were mute.

And tonite, hilariously, we have on the evening snooze, the pandering pieties of Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Gore, newly singing the praises of the "middle class", caught FUR years in the crossFUR .

It's all appalling, even, perhaps, especially, this "Johnny-come-lately" homage paid to middle America, upon whose backs and with whose tacit complicity, this stupefying ramping/gearing (more Brit-speak) and orgy of unfettered wealth concentration in the hands of the few hASS been erected, its way enabled and facilitated by a compliant national legislature.

The stealth wolves who largely went along with the excesses of the past quarter century now swaddle themselves in sheep's clothing, to win approbation of the flock. Perhaps to better position themselves for FURther shearing?

There ought to be an iron broom in the halls of Congress. Things will remain hopelessly compromised unless/until that happens. And it never will.

Hope Gore chooses a new running mate. He's (Gore) damaged goods, now. Unfairly, but that's the perception and in this culture perception is all, at least politically speaking. The D's had better find someone else to run next time around.

o tempora! o mores!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwwwww Sh*t!!

Gotta get that damn translation dictionary out again! ;)

By the By BARE, if you were referring to Ronnie why didn't you say "RWR and WJC" if, at least for stylistic consistency? :wink2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWZA,

damn, howz the gang?????

seems like somethings never change, MH still at it, GTN still gettin' and the crew-you know who you are- still smokin dem dar hogs- bwaahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha

doc- dis new board is an absolute marvel, a marvel i tell ya-

boys and girls that der Sarasota sun was just what i needed- all recharged and i even got some new grilling tips while i cruised up near the panhandle while sight seeing. man i got so sick of grilled marlin i couldn't wait to get back. nothing like the sweet smell of pork in the morning baby.

me and Lana been eyeing some nice fat ones for the coming week- i see some of the old sows just cant drag their hairy fat asses fromk the trow huh? ok Lana break out the new mesquite wood darling i'm selling some futures in this here globex session just to start things off on the right note- market two NOW- bwahahhahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

geee looky looky, while i was away we got us a whole new n'comic team- bwwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahaha

Who's on first anyway.......bwahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

man proforma or profauna maybe proflora, or procura or procoma or pro- i- dunnoyah - bwahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

geee earnings, earnings, earnings everywhere and not a dime to spare- where's Wimpy?

i got sand in my toes, the wind at my back and the smell of pork in the air.

is it Monday yet?

filled- two spoozies - bwahahhaahahahahhahhahahaha

pricks- if its sideways boys scale sells up to 950, sell one every other day at noon, wait for xmas. drink hardy for the new year and enjoy the death spiral- oh well- my spits call- Lana more FIRE woman - more fire- don't you know we got get this thing ready for the new porkers,. SYMC and CCMP ohhhhhhh baaaaaabbbbbbyyy!!

stay focused, stay nimble and hey smoke 'em

so says i,

MERCILESS

huh, more like:

...his Presidency has been marked by widespread epidemic lying, cheating, corruption, and debauchery amongst all sectors of society, as well as gross irresponsible monetary and fiscal policy...blagh, blagh, blagh.

With all doo respect Pile,

How would that have separated his from any other presidency? :wink2:

Drano,

BTW Drano, did you notice Doc gave us back our "toothy grin" smiley for Chanukah? :grin:

Mouse, I did notice -- in fact I thanked him on IDS one early morning last week. (I've been away during most of market hours.) I also suggested that perhaps someone could design a "smiley" (though that would not be really the appropriate term) of a chicken with its head cut off, because that would often describe my state of mind....... :grin:

Well-Piledriver-It's about damn time Mercy got back-He can't leave all that heavy lifting to the rest of us-the bugger probably even has a tan! The futures tanked as he posted he'll probably take credit for that too! Welcome back you yahoo now get to work! Trade Safe!

Things turning bearish here, the index sinking slowly into the sunset, could even end up in the red.. Anyone who went long today is getting a no.1 haircut...

Will be very interested to see how you guys go tonight..maybe the treasury reshuffle will fail to kindle enthusiasm?

Welcome back Merciless.....now where's London?

Drano,

BTW Drano, did you notice Doc gave us back our "toothy grin" smiley for Chanukah? :grin:

Mouse, I did notice -- in fact I thanked him on IDS one early morning last week. (I've been away during most of market hours.) I also suggested that perhaps someone could design a "smiley" (though that would not be really the appropriate term) of a chicken with its head cut off, because that would often describe my state of mind....... :grin:

I have not yet thanked Doc so, Doc if you're looking in again at some point, dungs a lot from da Dung! An acurate smiley for me would probably be a smiley with spaced out, confused eyes and dribble coming out the side of its mouth.

News don't mean a thing, beyond the moment.

Anyone with half a brain knows that the White House calls all the shots here. The idea of a new Rubin might have teased the players but there will be no Rubin. There is Rove tuned into the neocon network, and that's it, domestic wise that is. There is no policy, there is ideology.

From John DiIulio, former Faith Based ,whatever it was, in the White House. This was in a letter, which he said on Tuesday he didn't mean. This may or may not be a story with legs, and news don't mean a thing beyond the moment. Still, entertaining.

"there is no precedent in any modern White House for what is going on in this one: complete lack of a policy apparatus.Besides the tax cut, which was cut and dried during the campaign, and the education bill, which was really a Ted Kennedy bill, the administration has not done much, either in absolute terms or in comparison to previous administrations at this stage, on domestic policy. What you've got is everything, and I mean everything, being run by the political arm. It's the reign of the Mayberry Machiavellis. [They] consistently talked and acted as if the height of political sophistication consisted in reducing every issue to its simplest black-and-white terms for public consumption, then steering legislative initiatives or policy proposals as far right as possible."

"I heard many, many staff discussions but not three meaningful, substantive policy discussions. There were no actual policy white papers on domestic issues. There were, truth be told, only a couple of people in the West Wing who worried at all about policy substance and analysis ... Every modern presidency moves on the fly, but on social policy and related issues, the lack of even basic policy knowledge, and the only casual interest in knowing more, was somewhat breathtaking: discussions by fairly senior people who meant Medicaid but were talking Medicare; near-instant shifts from discussing any actual policy pros and cons to discussing political communications, media strategy, et cetera .

One has to assume that they have total faith that the economy is fundamentally sound. If nobody is thinking there is even a possibility that it isn't, woe unto them. Even muddle thru will cause Bush's face to break out again I suspect.

Looking at a sudden drop in the futz tonight, my only guess is that somehow tonight's appointment of John Snow as the Treas. Sec. is a negative. Dollar is tumbling. Nikkei rising. Anyone care to comment?

Drek,

Regarding the pick of Snow for Treas., I looked at Bloomberg and didn't see it. Where did you read this?

The Naz futures opened up 4 at 6:30 (est) and are now down 7!

About the same with the SPX.

Archived