Mmmmmmm, Good!

Mother sues over chicken tooth soup

A woman who says she found a human tooth in a can of Campbell's soup is suing the US company.

Tina Keeney, of West Jordan, Utah, had just heated up a can of chicken noodle soup and given some of it to her 13-month-old son.

While she was cleaning up, she noticed the boy had a hard, white object in his hand.

"It's gross enough as it is to find something in your food anyway, but to have it be a human tooth that was in someone else's mouth is just sickening," Keeney said.

Her lawyer Daniel Irvin has had the object tested by a pathologist, who confirmed it is indeed a human molar, likely to be from a 13-year-old's mouth.

The expert noted the tooth, actually half a tooth, appeared to have been cut in some kind of manufacturing process, Irvin said.

A spokesman for Campbell Soup Co. said it has not been allowed to examine the object Keeney says she found in the soup. "I can't comment about pending litigation," spokesman John Faulkner said.

Ananova

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In these days when upside targets are the main topic of discussion, cast your mind back to last year when the bear prowled.

Arch Crawford announced that a particular day would be "the worst day in history." Richard Maybury said Washington D.C. would be nuked to ashes, but life would go on. Here at the Stool, the proverbial "thousand-point down day" was on everyone's lips.

Since the human mind doesn't handle ambiguity well, we see the world as either cherry red (bullish) or midnight blue (bearish).

By any definition, the trend is up. It's the turn-catchers who have their ears pricked up here. Sentiment is bubbly, and the Fed seems to have backed off the accelerator pedal during the past few weeks. Having extrapolated the linear uptrend too far, the market is ripe for disappointment via an unexpected event.

Long Term Good as Gold

But Intermediate Snot

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW!

Bloomberg shows Treasury yields sinking again. The 30-year, after hitting 5.495% six weeks ago, is down to 5.04% this morning. A test of 5.00% looks in the cards.

Treasury yields

The Fed discussed the "unconventional measures" debacle in the minutes released yesTURDay. Why? Usually embarrassments go discreetly unmentioned.

One suspects that some unannounced program is underway, to mend fences with the bond vigilantes. The Treasury needs to sell a ton of debt, and can't afford to piss them off.

Bond prices and the POG rising at the same time? Smells funny. Both are "safe havens." But from what?

We are in the time period for the best Short of the year

:o FALL :o

US doolar is on the brink IMO. U.S. is in a unwinable war.

A great place to pump the GDP up.

On the other hand if mk does not turn by ? Unknowable

EOM or soon after the Peach money is working :lol:

ONE LAST THOUGHT JUST THINK HOW SURPRIZED US

BEARS WOULD BE IF MK DID START LARGE DECLINE.

THEN THINK FROM THE BULLS POV :shocked TERROR :shocked

Oh this grasso thing he is guilty of making too much money :lol:

funny the stoolstorm started after Ca calpers started :cry:

I think something big will come of this.

Yea I know news is for suckers :lol:

I also know liquidity is what drives the mk

Liquidity and Ca are at two Extremes hmmmmm

The Dow Transports yield 1.09%, lowest of the Dow indices. It doesn't even HAVE a P/E ratio.

During Bubble I, the Trannies got below 1.00% yield, I think.

The Trannies are one of the pied pipers of Bubble II. Everyone assumes the airlines are roaring back, but it's still a lousy business that dreams of starting LCOs -- Low Cost Operations. Too late, suckers.

Archived