Cincinnatus vs. The Phantom Menace

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit , including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high and getting higher, but Uncle Buck is tokin'and feelin' low.?

Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

Anals Closing Intraday . Unable to open your Closing Anals Intraday? Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SP up 5 points this week. Nothing for bulls to cheer at, either. Sideways market, plus it's summer time. Maybe the waterfall will start in the fall?

And if today's upthrust is confirmed next week, then maybe Bradley's July 24th turn date is a "bullish" turn...just my .02. (Is next turndate 8/7 or 8/11?)

This thread is IDS, Intraday Stool. "Gives daytrading a good name" trading the market is what a trader does. Not bitching insessantly day in and day out about how it should be while generally insulting people who, although bearish in philosophy, are trying to trade it as it is.

Rename this thread:

Raging Mouse

Enjoy the weekend everyone. I am with family at the beach.

Screw the market. Not worth it. Out for now. :lol:

Are you throwing in the towel for now? B)

Enjoy the weekend everyone. I am with family at the beach.

Screw the market. ?Not worth it. ?Out for now. :lol:

Are you throwing in the towel for now? B)

He's throwing in the Beach Towel...even bigger :rolleyes:

Glad someone got it. :P

Archived