GS sez it, it must be

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back. Enjoyed the day at the Granby Zoo with the kids and grandkids. Busy night ahead. I will be posting a Long Term update, Fed Report, and Market Update in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition later this evening. Then I'll be hitting the road for a few days of R&R. There will be no Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition posts Friday through Tuesday. Some reports will be posted next Wednesday August 12, through Friday 8/14.

Don't burn the place down while I'm gone!

:lol:

Long Term Outlook- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, August 6, 2009, in Long Term Outlook, Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The outlook remains consist with that posted in recent months with only incremental progressive changes that could lead to a shortable top by September. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Yeah, but Bozo the clown is all over it

"Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Why Citigroup Is a Buy (Update 1)"

what a party pooper.

would go something like this:

cramer: sell C, sell it all here between $5 and $6, i think its fully valued...he never mentions it again until its trading at $10-11

and he's jumping up and down saying he got "you" in under $4...booyah

nothin personal against the man...strictly bidness

<h2 class="post-title">Long Term Outlook- Professional Edition</h2>

by Lee Adler, Thursday, August 6, 2009, in Long Term Outlook, Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The outlook remains consist with that posted in recent months with only incremental progressive changes that could lead to a shortable top by September. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Your Long Term updates are my favorite. Giant context. They're super.

would go something like this:

cramer: sell C, sell it all here between $5 and $6, i think its fully valued...he never mentions it again until its trading at $10-11

and he's jumping up and down saying he got "you" in under $4...booyah

nothin personal against the man...strictly bidness

Sometimes his remarks produce short term fluctuations in stock that get reversed shortly after. Was just saying that having Lamer pumping C today might make it a good short term sell. Maybe I'm over estimating his impact on a big floater like C.

1050-1100 by the end of the year?...bloody bold call... <_<

I'm callin' fer 550-600, which will teach mad dongers the meaning of "Depression".

A Depression made far worse by an insane "stimulus program" that exaSSurbates a crisis caused by fraud, excessive debt and wasteful spending by imposing an order of magnitude increase in more fraud, excessive debt and wasteful spending. :wacko:

I expect to see a gov't report of 15% unemployment before this is over, with the true figure near 25% and the figure including "underemployment" (former salaried full-time middle class now part-time niche personal servicers) around 40%.

Sometimes his remarks produce short term fluctuations in stock that get reversed shortly after. Was just saying that having Lamer pumping C today might make it a good short term sell. Maybe I'm over estimating his impact on a big floater like C.

at least that POS pays a penny a quarter div

beats most money mkts :rolleyes:

Archived