Kudlow Scores

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking to a local real estate agent - trying to get a feel for the market. He insisted that the market remained robust. However he did concede that he was finding a lot more properties coming onto the market - and managing vendor expectations was a nightmare.

Based on his comments I make the following observations.

-Vendor expectations currently overly optimistic

and are in the process of being realigned

-Demand is fast drying up

-Significant Expansion of Supply

-clearance rates falling

-market close to a key inflection point

DoubleFlush

here in Calgary Wal mart is not in the food biz and the structure of the supermarket biz has 4 players with various gimmicks to stay in biz. Costco is hands down way cheaper by a long shot, I've saved $1000's by stocking up and managing my consumption. If they have too much debt they will be slaughtered...

I'm really looking only to daytrade the coming Options Racketeering Week. Too much Corleone for my taste. Also I am wary about any aggressive short position since Richard Hahn's site has become very melodramatic again. Whenever he goes searching for the Sigma10 GoodBear event, the market seems always to bounce. He has to be one of the worst short term market hunchers I have read, however well intentioned and intelligent he is. Only thing that has me disturbed is rumors surfacing again of Russian suitcase nukes on the loose. All unconfirmed ofcourse. best to all. I expect a typical bounce this week, in fact it would make things convenient and provide better BEARX entries thru into the New Year. Who knows?

Guest BEARDRECH
HRFF noted Eliades article in LOB in the thread about the Nicked????>>>>DIE!!!

there i am lastest with the leastest----oh by the way did you read about the results of the war of 1812-- i gotta....ah never mind!!! Now where did i leave my signal drum? oh there it is! right next to the smoke signal generator--- :rolleyes:

beardrech

Hey Grotto, Welcome to Stoolville. Way up at the top of any page you'll see a link to "My Controls" . All your adjustments like avatar, signature at bottom of posts, time adjustments and persnal preferences, etc. can be set up and adjusted there. Choose an avatar among the ones available or type in an URL for linking an avatar of your own choice, up to 100 x 107 pixels.

Post images with the IMG tags or type the letters in manually. Just be sure to remember the [ ] where appropriate preceding and after url. Uploading from a hard drive as an attachment will work as well.

One of the hallmarks of Stoolville are the links, charts, and images stoolies include in their posts and all registered users should tinker with the board and become familiar with how it works. Use the tags or click on quote on somebody else's post to see how they did it. Just type it in the same way.

For some bizarre reason Mark's thread here usually does not have the very high ratio of stoolie url linking, charts and images found in other threads such as Look Out Below or Intraday Stool. I personally think some of our newer stoolies are a little hesitant to include links or graphic additions and charts, or merely have to become more familiar with the process. I encourage all to try and I hope Doc would agree. Respecting copyrights is all Doc asks. Copy a few paragraphs and post a link to the original. Images as well. A link back acknowledging the author or artist is usually acceptable to our good Doctor Stool.

And eventually, usually sooner than later of their own volition, free registered users of the board become subscribers [CHEAP :grin: ] and ALL of Stoolville becomes richer, on many different levels.

And this is a GOOD thing! for all of us.....

Archived