Closed Due To Lack of Interest

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

3 Yards and a Cloud of Manure- Professional Edition

November 17, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data was mixed on Tuesday. New short term sell signals had a material expansion, signaling the onset of at least a 4 week cycle topping process. However, intermediate term numbers continued to strengthen, Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Damn TJ...take care of yourself....

I thought of you on the way home today listening to Late Lost ( which I had to turn off because they were disgustingly smarmy and have developed BCPS.... Bullish Chest Puffing Syndrome....)......Eeyore (Karen) was asked a question and the first words out of her mouth were.....you guessed it...."I don't know"....... :lol:

Couple of things very bad for the bears....if a rallying dollar means we only go up 30 instead of 150...not good...when Crapvision starts pumping the "strong dollar is good for stocks"....get out of the way....Good for gold bulls.....gold basically said FU today...I thought the 2000 to 5000 predictions were as crazy as Amazon's current price but with Moe Larry and Curly at the helm, it's not out of the question......

Second thing...if the snakes at the Fed were out yapping that "there is no bubble"....then.....there is one....and after this freak show implodes...we will hear....."no one could have predicted it"...again....

best thing to do is not "think"...

My broker buddy seems to believe that we will not see a SIGNIFICANT decline for another YEAR OR TWO.Says there is too much money flooding the system....

FWIW

He was a good fade for several years,but has been dead on the last 18 months or so.... :huh:

So he thinks "they" are going to hold it up.

post-837-1258502681.jpg

My broker buddy seems to believe that we will not see a SIGNIFICANT decline for another YEAR OR TWO.Says there is too much money flooding the system....

FWIW

He was a good fade for several years,but has been dead on the last 18 months or so.... :huh:

It's the biggest consensus opinion I have ever witnessed in 35+ years of trading markets. Because of "liquidity" the market will keep going up. Everyone and his brother is now a believer. Okay.

What happens next?

FWIW

As long as rates are abnormally low, there is a dollar to carry, and the fed keeping the "stimulus" in the system, then we may be hard pressed to see a decline that exceeds 10%. Heck, a 5% decline right about now would give the dog a bone.

Archived