Breakout or Fakeout?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Distortions, Distortions – Professional Edition Fed Report

December 22, 2009 By Lee Adler Today’s release of existing home sales by the NAR shows that Federal housing gift programs continue to distort the housing market. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

The City of Chicago will be shutting down, as part of Mayor Daley's plan to pocket as much cash as possible for himself before resigning in disgrace and dissipating his remaining years knee-deep in hookers, booze, and chubby bankster buddies.

To raise even more cash, in addition to reduced service days, all non-union employees were assked to take a series of furlough days and unpaid holidays in 2009, which are expected to continue throughout 2010. Union employees are expected to continue living high and mighty throughout 2010 off the taxpayers' nickel, as their non-union neighbors beg for part-time work mowing their lawns and kissing their rumps.

At the Central homeless shelter downtown, laid-off architect Homer Cornme, whose unemployment benefits ran out last month just as his house was foreclosed, remains optimistic. "I'm still hoping I can marry off my daughter Brenda to that Fartley boy down the street where we used to live. I hear he's a mean S.O.B., but his Dad's a garbage collector for the city with a guaranteed pension. Brenda's our best chance for getting out of this shelter someday."

Everything looks to be lined up for a launch except the trouble at the long end of Treasuries. On that I have developed a hunch that the Fed might make some massive settlements this week and next on the MBS purchases. I'm sure the sellers are dying to get the crap off the books before the year ends and without the normal Fed holiday pumping with OMO's they have been Scrooges. I know, different players. So why not throw everything they've got at the markets to get a happy year end print. The MSM will gush profusely which can only boost confidence. Throw in that half of his oppostion is now after him for being too damn stingy and I think if Ben doesn't do it he is nuts .

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

of course you all want to know exactly what the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator points to, this evening, no? anyway, it clearly points toward the Eclipse of 12-31-2009. What, jick, does it mean? Easy, phat said that what matters matters. as Above, so Below.

anyway, since one and all are Technicians, here is da chart of da secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator. you decide....after all, technicians are the best Can Kickers, no?

What do they use to Kick Cans Above????? Heavy Metal Aste-roids, mayhaps??????? Duck for X-Mas, one imagines?????

regards to all!

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1261520821_thumb.png

Everything looks to be lined up for a launch except the trouble at the long end of Treasuries. On that I have developed a hunch that the Fed might make some massive settlements this week and next on the MBS purchases.

What was your first clue? :lol:

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

ok. cool. da End of da Year 2009 beckons.

let's c.

1. Eclipse at 12-31-2009

2. Eclipse at 01-15-2010

3. Year of da Tiger kickoff on 02-14-2010

Trouble is Dead Ahead, but as one Observer says, From within the fence posts of da USA, virtually nobody can see, hear or feel the trouble coming.

It be Dead Ahead. Watch the below you tube video. It is very symbol-ic. Thimk da doolar Racing da Euro.....

Thimk!

jickiss!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anq4wdZc2Ow

Archived