A Close of a Different Color

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, Ags. Great pics there, for illustrating Lost Money and Cramit.

---------------------

Here is a post I am bringing over from IDS today, a reply I wrote to Patents, on the importance of preserving

our sanity and capacity for fun and health, no matter how crazy the economy, the government etc. is. We've

got a lot of bright capable caring folks on this board, and I want us all to get everything we can out of life.

----------------------------

QUOTE (patents @ Dec 8 2009, 12:25 PM)

And always enjoy these good times while we can. And to heck with the future.

--------------------------

(capitall)

I agree. If we can't figure out any way to do anything about problems coming up in the future, we may as well

fiddle while Rome burns. At least we will enjoy fiddling. Better than crying while it burns. Unless of course,

crying gives U relief; in that case it is fine too. And Psyche's smashing things works too, as long as no one gets

hurt. And Hanky's skiing etc. And having fun with friends, both on the Stool and elsewhere.

And when one is all out of solutions, sometimes while fiddling or smashing things, or crying, or working out

or jogging to get the tension out of the muscles, sometimes during or after getting relief from stress, we get

our minds cleared and aired out. And a clear mind can lead to a solution, a way out of the mess, for oneself,

for one's family, and maybe even for one's community or country. Some folks might be amazed at what

problems we can get through, and even thrive in, when we take care to maintain our sanity and to let some

steam out of our mental pressure cooker when we need to.

great advice, much appreciated

just got back from the gym

will probably save me some money trading tomorrow

My preference would be to wander above the Nov. 9 gap up and then come back down to that gap in another week and gap through it creating a big Island top.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1260323630.png

Ahhh...i like it when you talk dirty.

So test 1080 then hang around during OPEX next week...after that....fock the santa rally?

Whenever I'm away,the market tanks.....

I guess I should go skiing more often!Caught it right as the blizzard hit and conditions were awesome.Mammoth is a freakin ripoff though,pricey as hell.The first dinner out was $140 and I held back on (some) of the drinks :ninja:

Did I mention $87 a DAY for lift tickets?......No deflation here.At least the gap up in my muni's paid for the trip.

I like Mammoth - went there as a kid on occasion.

If I'm paying $87/day + $140, I want instead some of what Tiger's getting....

ITS ALL ABOUT THE PSYCOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT OF THE VOTERS

"US Senator to understand the concept of fungibility, as in a Treasury Bond obligation is a Treasury obligation."

Its all about managing the psycology of the voters - all treasury bonds issues are "war" bonds if part of the proceeds are spent on wars

Its all about rearranging the deck chairs on the debt titanic.

They just want to paint one of the chairs a nicer color and call it a "war bond" chair.

So its not mistaken for a nasty voter infriendly "tarp bailout the banksters bond" chair

Im sure the same "war bonds" will be labelled "peace bonds" in democrat leaning states!!!!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Its like getting the TARP money back from the banks so they can spend it on main street .

Bwahahahaha....

Let's not forget that "War Bonds" have basically ALWAYS had a yield below market.

Sold at face. Coupon below market.

Socially very important.

Financially, the ultimate government sponsored public reaming tool.

GS looks like it is on a 150 target path...this is a hugely important level as should be obvious from the chart, and it looks like that is where the 200 day is going to be shortly...

IF somehow the bears can get the squid back under 150, that would be the first sign that possibly we might go and test or take out the March lows.

WFC reached 26 and now if only momentum continues we could see 24 and a weekly 50 bar

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1260330654.png

So test 1080 then hang around during OPEX next week...after that....fock the santa rally?

I was looking at an equal amount of time from the Dubai bottom. One side on the left and other side on the right of it completing on Dec. 17 or Friday Dec. 18. The longer the sideways cause the better the chances.

We had our rally.

Things have changed now. Gun to head of bulls.

And don't discount too much the possibility of rapid rupture, especially if 1070 gets taken out soon....

Look what happened in 1930 once the 20 day was breached...1975 saw pretty swift decline too...

I have many many stocks either in, or about to enter, hourly crash window....

Archived