doom, gloom in economy

THE BIGGEST SUB PRIME LENDER IN AMERICA IS>>>>>>

Uncle Sam

Thru the UDSA and the FHA its still pumping out 100% down sub prime loans long after the private sector fled the area

So the US Government basically securitises these loans by selling its own debt

The bonds it sell are called US treasuries

Arnt they just the same as sub prime bonds now???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THE BIGGEST SUB PRIME LENDER IN AMERICA IS>>>>>>

Uncle Sam

Thru the UDSA and the FHA its still pumping out 100% down sub prime loans long after the private sector fled the area

So the US Government basically securitises these loans by selling its own debt

The bonds it sell are called US treasuries

Arnt they just the same as sub prime bonds now???

they should be called taxpayer-screwing bonds, or productivity-punishing bonds, because that's what happens whenever a delinquent liar loanee walks away after living high on loan money for years and rent-free until evicted for many months after that, then sticks the bill to his neighbors who work only to get taxed to pay the debt and have the money they've earned devalued

WINNERS: the delinquents

LOSERS: everybody else

Don't bother. I am sure we will all receive the same pick via email. Actually, I already know what it is. It is CDE, the jickiss stock of the year!!!! You better get in now!

Nope, it's a Secret Big Pick, currently known only to a select group of insiders.

When it come my way then I'll join that Inner Circle and finally receive the rich rewards I'm due.

Gloom in the economy? Well, how fortunate then that there is no doom or gloom whatsoever in the stock market.

People should just stop doing productive work altogether, and invest in the stock market instead, no?

I still believe that many, especially the un-or underemployed have indeed resorted to playing the markets for a living. An economic end game-if you will. The odds are better than blowing your unemployment checks on scratch tickets, IMO.

Here's my Big Pick, but keep it on the down low: buy the U.S. Dollar right here. Sell it in about 3 months.

Happy to help out.

you are early, maybe even a couple of months early.

the weekly divergences are about to disappear

as the daily divergences have done time after time(i love that song)

feb-april will be the gold top based on the cycle

so, i am assuming the dollar will make a run then

just my 2c

dharma

nice to see you slothrop

I still believe that many, especially the un-or underemployed have indeed resorted to playing the markets for a living. An economic end game-if you will. The odds are better than blowing your unemployment checks on scratch tickets, IMO.

the next stage is selling apples and pencils back and forth to each other in the street

after that, it's chasin' the U.N. trucks fer dirt sandwiches

and clumsy knife fights in dark Walmart break rooms over expired dented cans of GreatValue stewed prunes

Archived