Dip Dongers Anonymous

You wouldn't know it from maria's immediate reaction..she had a hearsay phone call from the CEO and rattled off in a rapid fire machine gun cadence words of love and adoration. She talked for 5 minutes with taking a breath....Stock got jacked for a while then went limp. Then she disappeared...

Then this hit the wires...

ap

HP 3Q profit drops 19 pct, weak PC, ink sales

HP 3Q profit drops 19 percent, PCs and printer ink still weak

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/HP-3Q-profit...set=&ccode=

then the Lost Money Crew took over and they all were selling....but they said you just "gotta love the numbers....gotta love the "story""...

Weight a minuet ... whose doin' the Show now ???

post-1128-1250635898.jpg

or ...

post-1128-1250636021_thumb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY CRAP!!

Watching Olberman out here on the Left Coast: Stossel has just been previewed as among the "Worst Persons"!

They listened to you!

You're shittin me!

I don't have MSNBC here. Damn!

I think we may have a stoolie mole over there. :lol:

Standoff Winner Predicted- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, August 18, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mixed. New short term signals again showed the signs of an upturn that they showed on Monday, but… Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

..effin resistance.

Expect Natural Gas Prices to Continue To Be Weak This Winter

The bottom line is pretty obvious here: it is very unlikely that we will get a price spike this winter in natural gas. I won't say that we will necessarily see natural gas inventories get as high as the ARIMA forecast model suggests. The ARIMA model is a statistical based model only and if inventories really approach that high of a level, along with weak prices, market forces may do some more dramatic things this year to cut production (or export it if possible) which would never allow the inventory levels to get quite so high. But at this point, unless we get a major Hurricane in the gulf, or something else extraordinary that impacts natural gas production, it looks quite certain that inventories will be very high and prices therefore will be weak this winter.

Read the whole thing, mathematical forecasting at it's fuzzy best...

Archived