Bulls Hold the (Trend) Line

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beat me over the head with bullishness so I remain so silly I won't know what hit me. Now I know it's a new bubble - the jobless recovery bubble.

"In an interview yesterday billionaire George Soros said, "the economy has actually bottomed and I think we are facing a positive quarter, and I think that is largely due to the stimulus."

You may hate Soros. If you are a hardcore Republican and watch FOX News then you know he helped fund Obama's race for the White House and gives money to liberal causes. But whatever you may feel about him he is one of the most successful investors of the past fifty years. He started with nothing and became a billionaire by playing the commodities boom in the 1970's, investing in foreign markets, and by betting against the pound.

A year and a half ago he shorted bank stocks and warned everyone of the coming stock market crash.

His track record when it comes to investments is undeniable and it is because of that fact I bring his comments to your attention.

He now joins the list of Marc Faber and Jim Rogers who think this upswing in the market will continue.

Yes it may be a very weak recovery. Most likely a "jobless" recovery. It is a recovery not fueled by real economic growth, but by government spending and bailout. It will probably end in another mess. But it should last for a year or so and end with much higher stock prices then what you are seeing now." http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/content/node/11328

Just read through the last bits of IDS... On intra-day patterns, and noise, and ranges vs trends...

I'm not gonna state my point of view, butt I'm interested to hear what others think.

Q: Are ranges actually small trends and counter-trends on a much shorter timeframe?

Q: Does intra-day noise also contain patterns, but also on a much shorter timeframe?

Both here are with reference to 133 tick charts or less & 1 minute charts or less.

Just askin.

Beat me over the head with bullishness so I remain so silly I won't know what hit me. Now I know it's a new bubble - the jobless recovery bubble.

"In an interview yesterday billionaire George Soros said, "the economy has actually bottomed and I think we are facing a positive quarter, and I think that is largely due to the stimulus."

You may hate Soros. If you are a hardcore Republican and watch FOX News then you know he helped fund Obama's race for the White House and gives money to liberal causes. But whatever you may feel about him he is one of the most successful investors of the past fifty years. He started with nothing and became a billionaire by playing the commodities boom in the 1970's, investing in foreign markets, and by betting against the pound.

A year and a half ago he shorted bank stocks and warned everyone of the coming stock market crash.

His track record when it comes to investments is undeniable and it is because of that fact I bring his comments to your attention.

He now joins the list of Marc Faber and Jim Rogers who think this upswing in the market will continue.

Yes it may be a very weak recovery. Most likely a "jobless" recovery. It is a recovery not fueled by real economic growth, but by government spending and bailout. It will probably end in another mess. But it should last for a year or so and end with much higher stock prices then what you are seeing now." http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/content/node/11328

It's all good..

post-1110-1250210191.jpg

Archived