Does Anybody Care Any More

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be that point of recognition everyone doesn't care about. So, we went down into the steel I-beam 880 area and earnings hype got the shorts to cover back to resistance. Let the bulls get pucked on.

My NDX pnf chart looks like a finger. Let's build the right side of the finger now.

post-326-1248296863_thumb.png

Apparently not.

:lol:

Rahm does. I wonder if he knew this assblast was coming

before he wrote his speech for tonight.

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel told The New York Times Obama intends to use the news conference as a "six-month report card," to talk about "how we rescued the economy from the worst recession" and the legislative agenda moving forward, including health care and energy legislation

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=up...;show_article=1

Must be that point of recognition everyone doesn't care about. So, we went down into the steel I-beam 880 area and earnings hype got the shorts to cover back to resistance. Let the bulls get pucked on.

My NDX pnf chart looks like a finger. Let's build the right side of the finger now.

Trying to wait for a 3 box reversal before buying....very hard... :rolleyes:

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

who has any Friends these days?

it has been said that The Trend is your Friend.

the choking influence of all the 500 to 1,000 share trades that are put up by the rapid fire execution schemes are annoying, for they create the ILLUSION of a deep bid, which, in fact may be purely another function of the by now annoying (but real) idea that Nothing Has Happened.

The real Question: Will Anybody Ever Finally get paid for Being Major Right when something Finally Happens?

The Giant Gap that exists between the Price of Anything Real that you really need (for instance, new Brakes for the Lexus), $335 for parts, $260 for labour, and that is a the super discount level, seems high, versus rapidly rising unemployment. Same car needs two Rear Strut Bars that are ONLY available from Lexus (no Toyota Equivalent Part), and the List Prices were just raised from around $125 per Bar (one LH one RH) to $190 per bar. This deal will now cost $500, which is not exactly free. The rest of the suspension parts will cost (next month) about $800, and $400 to install, with alignment. How deep are the pockets of the unemployed Sheeple, you may ask? The installer said, "Hey jick, Lexus can not sell cars and make any money, so they simply raise the price of every part that they now sell."

So, will the economy collapse soon, or not?

Meanwhile, the clowns trading for one or two cents are making the only big coin, moving big size of course to capture small gains per trade.

Hey Suckers, are you all enjoying the Summer of 09?

your jickiss sure ain't!

Hold Fast, anyway.....

Momentum Wanes – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, July 22, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Upside momentum continues to wane as the market battles several major and intermediate resistance lines. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived