Another Weak End

How many Stoolies spend entirely WAY too much of their work day surfing the Stool when their real job is non-market related in nature? I probably waste half my day reading this stuff. I'm surprised I'm still employed. Who's with me?

It?s the new economy. Surf and get paid which has created the miracle in productivity gains. This is what Easy al loves to take about. :P :rolleyes:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparent terrorist-style bomb blast just rocked downtown Kuwait City. Something tells me we're going to be treated to a heavy duty weekend of bad news.

Plunger

eGADS

SG was home last night surfing beat up gold stocks like Drooy, MDG, KGC etc... god dawg I spent an hour on it, and didnt buy this morning when they broke out...not trusting it...

Hate when I do that...

Doc said 6-8 weeks trading range, then we head down....

Bontchev says be weary if bearish

SG dong the Q's over weekend (dumbo)

Oyster said going DONG over weekend and early next week

Pile has both dongs and shorts

BARE is very BEARISH

Gotta admit... we all have opinions.... guess we will see who is right short term... we all are bearish long term for sure...

The funnymentals absolutely suck

How many Stoolies spend entirely WAY too much of their work day surfing the Stool when their real job is non-market related in nature? I probably waste half my day reading this stuff. I'm surprised I'm still employed. Who's with me?

I admit too..It helps to be an owner, although my partner constantly disses me for "wasting my time" on this. Of course, he trusts his money to the "professionals" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SG:

Somethings got to give, and considering how the miners have had their asses handed to them, it's probably as good a bet as any. World events are going to overpower Greenspawn's ability to ramp the dollar, the stool is hitting the fan around the globe, and the miners are big time Dover Sole.

Plunger

Welcome to the new productivity miracle.

I don't care about commercial hedgers, because their job is to hedge. Large traders got shorter on the INDU, shorter on the SPX, but longer on the NDX. Small traders got shorter the INDU, shorter the SPX, and WAY shorter the NDX. I'm a little concerned about this development for the NDX.

Fokker and others

SG posted up the chart below a few nights ago, and amazingly enough, Bob Prechter's TA guy, Hochberg tonight 100% agreed with not only my chart, but pretty much as the same exact take as me. Who needs to pay for a subscription

The index should be set to thrust lower early next week to complete an "(a)-triangle (B)-©" decline from the March 21 high of 1425. The minimum support target is 1349-1354, the typical support target is 1335-1339 and the maximum downside support target is 1319-1327. Each of these support areas could halt the wave © spike down, so we will monitor the near-term pattern as the market approaches each. Once wave © down is complete, wave b (circled) down will be complete. This will set the NASDAQ up for a wave c (circled) rally that carries above the wave a (circled) high.

I specifically mentioned 1339 on my chart in the C wave....

SG remains DONG for the larger C wave up to above the March 21 highs as I've been maintaining would occur all week after this B wave unwinds....

NDX has on a relative basis held up very well since Oct lows... and I still think its forming a 4th major wave... with alot of upside left. The war of course complicates this due to the unknown ST effects etc....

post-7-1048893585_thumb.gif

LOL!!

Yea, Baby! I'm with you! :lol:

Tanks Coin Guy. Great to be out.

Well all you guys could make the market your no.1 job and then you'd feel quite justified stool-surfing :D

I'm sitting mostly in cash atm, waiting for the break either way or signs of it anyway..

Archived