BIDU hit with a lead pipe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crapvision reported on it....they showed the protesters then said....."who are those people ?...back to you Moo"....

They've been advertising the rally on the radio. I thought about going down and checking it out, just out of idle curiosity. Decided it would have been a waste of time, although I sympathize with their purpose.

In other news,

Volumes dropped on both the NAS and NYSE. Nothing for me to get excited about today. I'm starting to get apprehensive about this top. It really needs to plunk soon. Lots of names reporting tonight and tomorrow - maybe there is a catalyst somewhere.

Didn't short anything today. Still holding lots o' SDS, DXD, and QID. Nice profits here, unless I never take them, which is entirely possible.

If you like the podcast please feel free to post it on other blogs and message boards in which you participate.

If you do not like the podcast please feel free to ridicule it on other blogs and message boards in which you participate.

Thank you for your support.

Also, if you don't subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition or Radio Free Wall Street, but you read this board regularly, please use the Donate button early and often. Don't forget to designate your favorite Stoolie for half of your pie!

Times are tough. Your support is needed and appreciated. The best way to support both our websites, and your own financial well being is, of course, to subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition. It is geared toward both professionals and sophisticated individual investors. If you have little expertise go ahead and try it anyway. You have 30 days to try it risk free, and after a few weeks of following along you may find that it helps you to increase your market knowledge.

Thanks for your support!

PS - Stoolies- Make sure your board profile has your current email address (which as always is kept private) in order to receive any pie sent your way.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

speaking of the World Series (Philly vs da Bronx)

and

"Hits" by lead pipes and other means,

mayhaps the following will be of interest to posters....

no poster boyz here.....

http://www.philly.com/philly/video/VideoAr...nre=Mob%20Scene

Man, they sure targeted their ads to the content.

Talking about mob hit men/enforcers. What is the ad for?

Orthopedic surgery. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:huh: :o

Archived