Waiting for the Apple to Drop

well they blew GOOG thru 500, AAPL thru 200, and the Dow thru 10,000

guess they "proved" their point

all is well

the minor dip temporary recession is over

peace and prosperity, tolerance and goodwill, wealth creation and contentment, all around

truly the best of times

and getting better every day

except for thoth nathty bad bad bad bad bad bad newth bearth

And it gets better tomorrow!

Now that Goldman owns the government, we're all Goldman employees!

Our bonus checks are in the mail!

I'm puting mine in the bank and then going out and spending 30 times as much for ( insert your winter solstice holiday here )

obama-spread-the-money.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

Dear Trader Joe:

in re the "D" family, well, the late great Joe Kennedy did say that "All Publicity is Good"

This case will never be prosecuted.

I think know they will be prosecuted, but for the sake of "making an example"

Community service + a few months probation + A BIG FAT F**KING FINE TO RECOVER THE COST TO THE PUBLIC AND FOR PUTTING THE POLICE & PUBLIC'S SAFETY AT RISK

In NJ and NY every year many, many INNOCENT pedestrians and motorists get killed during emergency responses,,,,in fact if memory serves, some kid in Newark just got killed last night after getting hit in a chase....the chasee's....perfectly fine thank you

Granted in Colorado (Fart Collins-- east area)you can see for miles out there....so a logical conclusion would be that there is no way some one would cut in front of a speeding cop or EMT Ice Cream Truck chasing down a Jiffy Pop balloon at 85 MPH.....guess again, it happens all the time out there, usually in the hugmungous intersections, where "whodathunk" is the the usual reaction after some inexperienced 17 year-old get's T-boned and killed, or worse.

Just sayin'

now......

BUY STOCKS !!!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Trader Joe, take it eeeeeaaaassssyyyyy,

they (the D's Family) were merely seeking Fame.

that's all, they don't work for Goldie, so they were trying whatever they thought could work for them.

All they wanted was to be Famous and Rich....Since they are trapped inside a country where "Work" can not Work for them, they merely tried other means, other avenues, other roads to the sky, so to say.

they may still make out from the deal for now they are well known....

They are merely victims of the Night Season, the Season when no man can work. It may be Wrong, but that is merely the way that it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzkcQ7nTj0k

Jick..I don't disagree....three times I shorted AEM or NEM and made money...maybe I won't this time....won't break the bank...just saying it reminds me a lot of when oil topped....gold may well end up at 2500 or whatever given the moronic fed policies..I'm just looking at price action of paper gold not physical....we'll see cause the next two days will should resolve the short term situation....SPX extended...Gold skying..dollar trashed....it's just another number and symbol to me...

Never been able to get excited about NEM. Always the laggard. Too big to move when the other HUI components are really getting rolling.

The metals are coming back strong tonight. Bought some AUY in the afterlife.

Probably would have loaded up on these a couple weeks back and just stayed loaded up, but have this nagging feeling the bottom might drop out any day, at any moment.

Must need a blue pill.

Puzzling Echoes – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, October 19, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mixed on Monday, with just 3 measures gaining ground. This kind of action, where the market continues to trend higher in spite of weaker numbers is both puzzling and reminiscent of 2007. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

LOOK OUT FOR THE IPO

Breaking news

http://www.borowitzreport.com/article.aspx?ID=7047

" In what some on Wall Street are calling the biggest blockbuster deal in the history of the financial sector, Goldman Sachs confirmed today that it was in talks to acquire the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

According to Goldman spokesperson Jonathan Hestron, the merger between Goldman and the Treasury Department is "a good fit" because "they're in the business of printing money and so are we."

Goldmember has owned the US treasury for ages - they got it for practically nothing in the early 1990's - it was a leveraged buy out of a public company - I think rubin did the deal.

The thing to look out for now is - when will they take it public and cash out their enormous gains.

eg when will the goldmembers leave the sinking ship.

After all rats have an amazing survival instinct.

I just cant see the goldmembers hanging around while the debt titanic sinks.

ANNOUNCING THE GSGII

Id like to announce the newest index......drum roll...........

The Goldman Sachs Government Influence Index

This index tracks the ammount of control Goldmember has over the US govenrments economic policy.

There will be two indexes

Weighted by the power of the position; and

Unweighted by position

Of course both indexes are currently trading at all time highs. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Archived