B4 The Bell Thursday June 17

Plunger:It would seem unlikely that bears still need to be terrified of them thawing out Binnie(or putting him back together for a "Binnie Reconstitution" rally.

Obvoiously the guy's escaped(if he really existed) or is with his 77 virgins.Just maybe the US has got this Al Zarqua whatever but to make his capture seem worthwile they have to do a bit of "starmaking" first.Otherwise,when they announce his capture on electon's eve everyone is going to say "Who da F*** is dat"

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PPI number was a bad one but bonds down only a smidgeon this morning, refusing to give up the ghost. Looks like they want to move the ten-year to a retest of the 4.62% level before taking yields up again.

Yield curve continues to flatten, something I find very interesting. If inflation were a long term issue, the curve should be steepening.

Well Bears my weekly roadmap called for significant down day today.

suffice it to say the roadmap has been on track with the daily direction of the market however trading it would have required the skills of Jesse Livermore or B4 -:)

Day trading is not for me...but we'll c if the roadmap wil be busted with new weekly lows.

REPOST from Mon

============

Trouble with fearless forecasting is that you gotta get it all right..looks like we topped on Thursday and not this A.M at 9:30 like I thought....

anyway here goes bears.....

With the futures & HangSeng[it tends to lead da futures n not vis-versa] situation...it looks similar to May 17th and I do not think we gap down n GO lower all day..looks like we ST topped on June 10th and from their I think we go sideways into Friday Opex..with a low today.. a higher low on Tuesday...a rally on wednesday and a huge retrace down on Thursday...with a 100% retrace up of Thursdays decline on Friday

Archived