B4 The Bell, Humpday, May 26

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the real world, with all the news and bad economic #'s the past few days the Dow should be down 300+ points and the Nasty down 60. Go figure.

:(

Weird -- after listening to the Katherine Austin Fitts interview with Jim Puplava, I see how Plunger's experience with the creepy girl spook makes much more sense.

$4.75b o/n repo announced. That makes $24.75b expiring tomorrow. WTF is this lunatic doing?

Combination of plunging mortgage refis and rising oil is liable to swing economic growth from buoyant to recession so fast it will make people's heads spin. Fed is probably dusting off those papers on " unconventional methods" as we speak.

Guest yobob1
$4.75b o/n repo announced. That makes $24.75b expiring tomorrow. WTF is this lunatic doing?

Finishing the job he started, which is the complete and total destruction of the fiat monetary system. I can only guess he didn't feel comfortable with the outcome as to why he re-upped.

New home sales off 11%. Inventory at higest level since 1980. Durable goods going south. Remember watch the lagging data and figure that what will be coming out reflecting the "right now" conditions is likely to keep getting worse. This too is going to be reflected in the jobs data. I expect the long term average of those "still" unemployed will soon reverse from it's recent downtrend. Most of the recent downtrend has not been people finding jobs but those running out of benefits. Recent upticks in the weekly new apps will start edging the long term numbers back up.

No I haven't left yet. :lol:

thesun packing the car for his vacation

covered mtg, len. and dcx.

Just for the record, mtg may have put a bottem for this cycle down. Will follow it up and re-enter the short is possible on the road.

hated doing so,

thought of even keeping dcx and mtg open, but not with the matrix so active.

flat with shorts.

Loaded long with gold shares.

Will be checking in with my laptop.

thesun really wants to reshort COF. Will try to get it on the road.

Combination of plunging mortgage refis and rising oil is liable to swing economic growth from buoyant to recession so fast it will make people's heads spin. Fed is probably dusting off those papers on " unconventional methods" as we speak.

Look there are $ 8 Trillion gross external liabilities , much of it in paper form - to play with. This will be burnt to provide fuel to keep the US going - its a lot of fuel. It will also usher in the awakening of intelligence in the Asian central banks as they ponder the remains of their hard won pile of paper.

Take your pick.

1. Fulfilling a promise to keep his job.

2. Continuing an experiment to ward off a K winter

3. Flooding the system to maintain short rates at the desired level.

4. Flooding the system to plug a hole somewhere.

5. Inflating financial assets to maintain an upbeat consumer.

I could go on, and I am sure you have a few of your own ideas.

It has been suggested that raising teenagers is like trying to nail

jello to the wall. I must agree...although that was 35-years ago.

So too is AG and these market interventions. :D

Jamming -- BIG

Add a coupon pass to this. They are preparing the life boats, but where's the iceberg?

thesun is saying it again.

in dec. and jan. the asian kings bought all the $USA, everyone was saying how good and kind they were for keeping are yield down.

greensin may have read my post about them just letting the paper mature and not rebuying.

if this is what the asian kings have planned for the bushman, there is nothing greensin or any one can do.

by the end of june we will know.

thesun is adding to his short term greensin paper:

6 month

2 yr

3 yr

thesun tries to keep as little cash as possible USA banks.

Jamming -- BIG

Add a coupon pass to this. They are preparing the life boats, but where's the iceberg?

Terror attack?

Archived