B4 The Bell Moonday

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Link

Peace and good will to all during this holy week.

post-1-1079732797.gif

Behold the one and only GOD we worship...

HT,

This is a ture story I read from my local newspaper, I forget the exact conversion number.

A guy opened a time deposit in (colonial time) Taiwan bank, at amount of 270 Japanese Yen. After War II, colonial Taiwan became one of the province of Republic Of China; that account was renewed automatically;.......after many years court actions, when his descendant closed the account, the balance is (in "fair value" of) 0.1NT (35NT = 1USD).

There were two conversions, Japanese Yen converts to Old T, Old T convert to New T (NT), and net conversion is 40,000:1.

Compound interest? ask Japanese Emperor....

Thus it.

Long life USD! Evergreen USD!

Link

Peace and good will to all during this holy week.

post-1-1079732797.gif

Behold the one and only GOD we worship...

HT,

This is a ture story I read from my local newspaper, I forget the exact conversion number.

A guy opened a time deposit in (colonial time) Taiwan bank, at amount of 270 Japanese Yen. After War II, colonial Taiwan became one of the province of Republic Of China; that account was renewed automatically;.......after many years court actions, when his descendant closed the account, the balance is (in "fair value" of) 0.1NT (35NT = 1USD).

There were two conversions, Japanese Yen converts to Old T, Old T convert to New T (NT), and net conversion is 40,000:1.

Compound interest? ask Japanese Emperor....

Thus it.

Long life USD! Evergreen USD!

That is why it is best to attach compound interest to commodities...But then you must maintain a large army...

I especially like the return to gold morons...the attachment of compound interest to anything is the key cause of fractionalization or the bad driving out the good...

The reason the gold standard turned into the fractional reserve gold standard and finally the fractional reserved debt standard is compound interest...The system will collapse and the key reason is compound interest...eliminate the artificial inflation and the natural inflation is so small that the lifespan of the system increases massively...

The US has been in a debt backed system for 50 years 33 officially...and it has almost reached it's maximum potential...eliminate compound interest from the equation and instead of a lifespan of decades you get theoretical lifespans of centuries...and if the process is well regulated the system will never systemically collapse...

It will never happen...

One bad apple spoils the barrel...all it takes is one evil piece of filth to spread the gospel of compound interest to destroy all...

It's coming folks...destiny...

Perhaps I have not made it clear but I do value your opinions. You are 1 of the 5 reasons I am on this board.

ATH highs ? Very very possible but only on the fraudulent DOW Index. As you may be aware, the Australia All Ordinaries is at a new ATH.

Fair enough, Bulls. Let's bury the hatchet. ;)

Besides, End tells me you follow Curry and he's on a roll right now. :lol:

Perhaps I have not made it clear but I do value your opinions. You are 1 of the 5 reasons I am on this board.

ATH highs ? Very very possible but only on the fraudulent DOW Index. As you may be aware, the Australia All Ordinaries is at a new ATH.

Fair enough, Bulls. Let's bury the hatchet. ;)

Besides, End tells me you follow Curry and he's on a roll right now. :lol:

consider it buried as long as its not into my head -:)

Jim C is the best & open minded.

Re: Trades for anyone listening

====================

Closed my DOW Cash long this A.M. British time and

Inline with what I posted last night....went short at DOW10547. THIS IS ONLY A SCALP TRADE FOR ME as I think I am gambling ie trading against the trend.

Why I am doing this.... ie trying to convince myself

1. We are overbought ..yeh right its a cyclical bull market so doesnt count

2. Day after full moon often shows reversal but shortterm something to do with the sciztophrenia[spelling] nature of the full moon. HocusPocus

3. Trin - 3 days sum hit < 1.70 last week for only time outside Mar 03 and Oct 02 lows. Yesterday the 4.75 ema closed under .7....only other time was post Oct 02 and Mar 03 lows.....NEXT DAY Mar 03.. Open -8, high -8, low -32.75, close -29.75.... Next day Oct 02 ..Open -9, high + 1.5, low -28, close -21. TechnoBabble

4. I FEEL IT IN MY BONES...most dangerous signal of them all

for those following DOW long gain was over +200 from Friday pre-open last week to this A.M.

Now watch me give it up with this short trade today -:)

Chico Fernandez, Willie Jones, Eddie Bouchee, Tony Curry, Harry the Horse Anderson, Joe Koppe, Roman Semproch, Art Mahaffey, Stan Lopata, Solly Hemus, Wally Post, Pancho Herrera, Rip Repulsky, Ted Kazansky (not Kazinsky), Gene Conley, Wes Covington.

Immortals. My heroes.

Archived