Its Michael Jordan time for The Simple Guy

I'M MAD AS HELL!

It's a damn shame that attitudes and ego's are allowed to destroy this board beginning at the top.

Doc did throw a dart, no a spear, at SG today when he noted to be careful. I felt the pain. How many times have I seen others use the same "word"? I am sure that SG knows that some don't like his post. Why not do like I do and just ignore people who post just to hear themselves talk or who don't know sh*t about the market. I do not read all post; most of it is bullsh#t. Yes, BULLsh#t!!! Not another on this board gives the information that SG does. Who else has the balls to call it like SG?

SG, do us a favor and let us know where you will be posting. This board will end up just like others---no longer in existance.

I have made more money listening to SG than I have ever and I have known of this board for several years.

And to tell the truth, the only reason I lost money today was listening to the anals talking about the market is going down for the next two day. ***SG, where are you?***

Doc instead of running good people away, you should be trying to save this board; especially with SG and Mark gone. OH WELL!

I"M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrmfl
I'M MAD AS HELL!

I"M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

SG had an acerbic style that went "hunting"...

tis best to leave well enuf alone and stick to what you know/believe/suspect.

you are not a guest in your own forum, you need to behave like one in others.

ego has a place somewhere...

SG was a good egg, he'll be missed.

one of life's lessons: don't get mad, stick to the facts, like the criminals.

didn't see eye to eye with SG but respected his work, it is best to consider all the possibilities.

that is a two way street for some, not for others.

SG you will be missed on this site.

Am sure that not one person on this site has not been effected by your input.

You always know the trend. Knowing the trend is the most important part in gaming the market.

Thank you for all you showed me. You have opened my mind and eyes to the world of ewave.

Until you showed up I was a Fib man, now I am a Fib guy learning ewave.

May life always give you the best it can.

Thank you.

...Doc did throw a dart, no a spear, at SG today when he noted to be careful. I felt the pain. ...

Doc instead of running good people away, you should be trying to save this board; especially with SG and Mark gone. OH WELL!

Uncalled for, brendari. Doc has clearly been wearing kid gloves with SG- if that little "be careful" slip of doc's was the reason for him leaving, he was on his way out anyway. As for some others who don't know a good thing when they see it, they have a right to post just like SG and you do. It's unfortunate, but what can you do? Be thankful for what you learned and feel sorry for the ones who thought he had nothing to offer. Guess it's time to go back to the Neely book.... Bleh!

I'll take over. But, I can only post in the evening (after market).

I understand e waves yet cannot understand SG's count. That is why I bet against him with 930 two weeks ago. Two weeks left and still no 930. If 930 gets taken out, I will resind my offer. If it does not, I will lead the forum with more tact then Doc is accustom to from ME. :grin:

Wadda ya say Doc?

End,

Don't mind if you do. Please keep it objective, not distractive, and if not too much trouble educative.

Crapper,

If it comes to pass, it will always have stops and alternate counts. I hope it is educative. E wave is based on where we could go based on where we are. Hurst did a MUCH better job of this and that is why I joined Doc and the stool but, Many people have a handle on E wave, me being one of many. If noone other then me steps forward, and Doc approves, I will take the raines. The stool Must move forward.

When looking at this chart, keep in mind how SG first posted. :blink:

* on b = most likely a triple zigzag. Rare but, all three down segments equal each other. Corrective

IMHO a break of 920 spx would destroy this count and allow for a move to the neck line of the H&S formation at 970.

I will attempt to post further charts for your entertainment

post-17-1050976919.gif

Archived