Bears get weak end a day early

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theoretically, the red oscillator represents the 5 hr cycle, so include a 1 day cycle with that. The light blue oscillator approximates a 2 or 3 day cycle. The yellow oscillator represents 5 day to 8 day cycles.

The orange line on the price chart, and the red channel, are to help see the 5 hr and 1 day cycles. The light blue line ditto, but slower. What I am most interested with the orange and light blue lines are crossovers, which tend to confirm change of phase.

The blue channel lines roughly approximate the 3 day cycle, and the yellow lines an 8-10 day cycle. With those lines I am looking for support and resistance, as well as crossovers confirming change of direction.

Still looking for a day where the market tanks AND treasuries and the dollar tanks, while commodities go up. That's when we know that OUR party has resumed. And resume it will, but when?....

I would like to think this is the start of something - Shorty you know what I mean (SnP 550)

However, I have been conditioned to buy the dips and so I will load up around 1017-1020 on the ES and wait and see.

Also, I love how CNBS got scooped on the sale of their own company - by no less than a blogger they made fun of early this morning. What a bunch of douche bags!

spydailychart10109.jpg

Still looking for a day where the market tanks AND treasuries and the dollar tanks, while commodities go up. That's when we know that OUR party has resumed. And resume it will, but when?....

You might have a very long wait for YOUR party. I'm gonna party real soon though.

Archived