Bears looking less douchy.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Setting aside if today's news about the prop trading ban was cause of the air pocket I am thinking the whole thing is a lot less than meets the eye. Unless your GS in which case you were already well apprised of the situation and are getting ready to leave the commercial bank fig-leaf behind. I suppose this has some large implications for C and JPM and that's all to the good. Still color me skeptical. that this is a big a deal as it looks like it is going to be, in the news.

So I think this is mostly a ploy to show the press and the public and the congress a shiny new thing which they can now follow for months and months while nothing is done about OTC derivatives or even if they are lucky Tim and Ben. Well that might be a stretch but one shiny thing always puts many other things back in the shadows. Just like I believe the whole health care thing was designed to take the spotlight off the financial crisis. That is a pretty paranoid view but now that HC is almost dead the White House said nothing or rather they said it is up to congress and they have moved on. This whole thing came right out of the blue. No trial ballons, nothing, 5 days before the state of the union speech.

That big wide candle on the VIX looks soooo good.

Agreed, butt might want to take a picture....It'll last longer :P Reversion to the mean has been the play here - unless major trend change... :unsure: BWTFDIK

post-1110-1264117234.jpg

How about going back to Oct. 6 or even the weekly 50 bar ma near 1000 and the Sept. 2 breakout near 950. It might if buck goes to 81

Yes, was only showing the immediate areas of concern for the very near-term because I think we get some kind of wave 4 action coming from one of those lower levels. I am not a swing trader, not really thinking of the lower lower levels unless this thing just crashes. Just thinking of wave 3 right now.

Was out all day but caught Maria...she was farking "begging" people to buy stocks and mis reporting Googles revenues.....then AXP came out and she was cackling like a barn full of hens on meth.....

and the most satisfying aspect of the decline is Cramits Clongress buy call and yesterday his "buy financial call"....full monty douche award...

Lousy reporting, and a bad hair day.

Last night the missus and I watched Up the Yangtze which is an outstanding documentary about some young people in China. While it may have been a bit slow, it was visually rich and managed to capture the humanity of some young Chinese people finding there place in the economy.

Where did you see that? at a theater or on TV? Thanks

Archived