Daily Digger - Fryday Oct. 1, '04

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just started listening to the financial sense newshour broadcast.

TIM WOOD MIGHT TURN BULLISH!!  (If the markets dont start tanking in october). 

I am shocked.  I had to listen to it several times to even believe it. 

"Either the bear is going to be reconfirmed, or he is about to be killed".

Maybe we should just tell Tim Wood that if Dow 10,236 gets taken out bears will get killed.

Hourly XOP is 10,236 from the Sept. 28 swing low.

otherwise, 9600 Dow would be the downside target, but then you don't believe that do you? The last Dinapoli update showed that early this past week would have been Dover Sole at the COP - 2nd chart - and rally could start from around 9928.

http://www.foxfutures.com/longterm092704/1-Dow%20Jones.html

fwiw, in the 80 bull market, the juniors big move started late in the game and the bulk of which came after the top of the metal had occurred. the metals topped in january and the shares went on a tear till the summer. the biggest rewards were after the metals top!!!

i think the world is a different place now. i think south africans have more risk than other mines, due to instability within the country and currency risks. i am only buying/and holding n.american producers. its difficult enough to pick the best stocks. throw in currency risk, instability in an area, and possible nationalization of a mine as well as calling the move correctly this in my opinion calls for a very very simple approach. most of my trading $$$ is in the metals themselves. i do like the leverage the miners provide ! dharma

Received a pm asking what I thought the top of this move was. I'll answer here. We need to watch the pullback closely. The pressure on the gold contract is surmonting for the shorts. I'm expecting some fighting at this level, but I did like what I saw in the shares on Friday...stubbornness. Looked bullish. Although, a news driven event might subvert this...who knows.

If we survive the pullback...and I think we do. IT top in the $hui should just surpass the second peak from last years advance. The $xau 112 or so.

No matter how much research a person does, and I've done mine. We still can't predict the future, but see through the glass dimly. I'm personally waiting to see how I "feel" when we pullback. There will be a tell. Low Vol, sentiment, or a news event, it could just be the market action and short term indicators rolling to the positive.

I do have a problem with all of this, and I'll state it here...this imo, is a fifth wave move, and anything can be expected. The contract price wants to go. I'll be bullish after this intermediate top I expect into the 4th wave decline as well.

Best,

TCG

CoinGuy, you need to get scolded for not showing the timeline on your charts  - hahahahaha

I wanted to say something, but remembered, I had promised not to bring it up again....... :rolleyes:

BTW, TCG it's not a big deal or anyting. Appreciate it anyway. See you guys tomorrow when the markets are open. I can't wait. B)

Jim Puplava is warning short sellers in the next stage of hyper inflation - 3rd hour - 37min. into broadcast

http://www.netcastdaily.com/fsnewshour.htm

stock market goes into speculative overdrive.

I'm also going to watch this chart for liquidity

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page6.pdf

it's started to climb again - others watch M3

Is someone giving me a hard time... :D

Site limitations for charting are entirely too small, have to cut something...I have to get these charts small just to fit on here. The charts I posted were cut this small and then moved down to 80% clarity with Irfanview just so I could "squeeze" by the requirements.

Ridiculous,

TCG

CoinGuy, you need to get scolded for not showing the timeline on your charts? - hahahahaha

I wanted to say something, but remembered, I had promised not to bring it up again....... :rolleyes:

BTW, TCG it's really not a big deal or anyting. Appreciate it anyway. See ya tomorrow when the markets are open. I can't wait. B)

Anything that is too ridiculous to be spoken is sung

:lol:

Evening gents,

Archived