B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm showing gold down 3.00

It has been recovering all morning

Meanwhile crapvision has been showing it down over 5.00 since I got up at 6:00am.

All bs all the time.

Edit

After 2 hours and 10 minutes gold bug reflecting true price.

Now why would they refuse to show the futures bug down big due to "tech" difficulties yet continue to show gold getting clocked when this wasn't the case.

Look forward to more and more outright manipulation of the facts, from the poorest excuse for financial reporting the planet has ever seen

Gold was a perfect setup for a major selloff:

1 - Record high open interest, with The Matrix heavily short and the HedgeFunds heavily long

2 - HUI was getting too parabolic

3 - Puplava and Morgan pounding the table about not trying to "pick tops" in the gold market.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat................

I'm glad I sold mine.

I'll be buying them back when the public starts puking up their shares.............

Some of the gulf oil rig damage:

Portions of the drilling rig for the Murphy Oil Company's Medusa MC538 platform toppled over and crashed into the platform itself.

One Diamond America's rig lost 11 of its 12 anchors and was found drifting offshore.

Dominion's "Devil's Tower" toppled into the Gulf water, and it is not yet clear if the drilling tower is still attached to the platform or if it here it has fallen to the Gulf floor.

Shell's Deepwater Nautilus submersible was found floating 85 miles from its moorings.

I'm showing gold down 3.00

It has been recovering all morning

Meanwhile crapvision has been showing it down over 5.00 since I got up at 6:00am.

All bs all the time.

Edit

After 2 hours and 10 minutes gold bug reflecting true price.

Now why would they refuse to show the futures bug down big due to "tech" difficulties yet continue to show gold getting clocked when this wasn't the case.

Look forward to more and more outright manipulation of the facts, from the poorest excuse for financial reporting the planet has ever seen

Gold was a perfect setup for a major selloff:

1 - Record high open interest, with The Matrix heavily short and the HedgeFunds heavily long

2 - HUI was getting too parabolic

3 - Puplava and Morgan pounding the table about not trying to "pick tops" in the gold market.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat................

I'm glad I sold mine.

I'll be buying them back when the public starts puking up their shares.............

If you you dont like gold here you must like the dollar

My positions are placed accordingly.

Gold now down 8.50

Why the panic selling?

GIFT GIFT GIFT

Loading the boat with Feb calls

Yes LLD today IS the day- we have the Astro set up and we have tha pattern set-up which is rare, TE is right break 1115 bet the farm. Window at the Bell a thing of "Beauty" for 85 Minutes, we have also had a world wide sell-off starting in Asia and rolling over the world overnite so the Astro is strong-Seats in the upright position, Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

Yes LLD today IS the day- we have the Astro set up and we have tha pattern set-up which is rare, TE is right break 1115 bet the farm. Window at the Bell a thing of "Beauty" for 85 Minutes, we have also had a world wide sell-off starting in Asia and rolling over the world overnite so the Astro is strong-Seats in the upright position, Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

brian4,

A quick question, although not market-related.

I'm fascinated with the accuracy of your calls using the "astros".

I recall you predicted a few weeks ago that the astros for Kerry were turning positive, while those for Bush were deteriorating; seems you were right considering how the race tightened after the first debate.

How does it look for both candidates heading into November 2?

TIA

Oil at 54 and they hate gold

I dont

Adding

The oil-to-gold ratio is getting even more out of line on the high side.

It takes 0.13 oz of gold (up from 0.125 oz last week) to buy a barrel of oil.

The "Barton Biggs hedge" (not recommended!) would be to dong gold and short oil till they get back into line.

The "wild man Texas hedge" is to BUY 'EM BOTH !!! :lol:

Archived