Yet another one from Germany!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man o man, what a melt-up today in the NDX. ?Gruff, are you out there? ?Like Wyndy, I'd sure like to see today's gruff-o-meter.

Hi Hairy,

As I posted this AM, I had a rendezvous and I was also feeling too tired to game a FOMC... zo I took most of the day off. As usual, I missed all de fun :P

gruff-o-meter below (butt, I'm sure everyone here know what it looks like without me having to post it ;) )

I'm seeing seveRal bears got hurt today. Pls, my friends, do NOT trade what ye think! Mkt does not drop like a stone just cos someone believes "it's too high".

Doc's recent comments about mkt just doing what its always done is worth pondering, imo. Doc's summation is, simply, brilliant in its simplicity...

(DrStool Posted: Oct 24 2003, 04:42 PM)

The market is finished, but the Street has more stock to distribute. Get the insiders out and the public in. This takes time, and it takes manipulation. That's their business. It's what they do. Stop acting like it's some big damn conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy. It's just their business. This is the way it works and has always worked since the first stock market in Amsterdam 400 years ago. Go read Confusione de Confusiones and you'll see. There is NOTHING new here.

Success!

gruff

post-3-1067382296_thumb.jpg

Archived