Distracting dislodgements

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Market seems to be crawling.

Is it me or has volume gotten worst over the past few weeks? I have never seen anything like this entering March (Spring) time frame.

Something has to give.

It's kinda like watching grass grow.....

post-1110-133157236187_thumb.jpg

S looks like it formed a bottom.

Good long play.

I believe they now have the Iphone.

Anyone interested in loading up some Jan 2014 3.50 calls? ;)

AAPL just added Sprints total market cap last 1 hour alone, like the call options on this one.

Down on AAPL and UVXY

UP on the long Dollah anyone long or short?

Deficits are stimulative. The biggest part of the Feb deficit increase was from an huge jump in tax refunds, which means that 2011 was overwithheld. Refunds are very stimulative. February withholding was actually pretty good, up 1.6% in real terms versus 2011.

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!

Crapple new highs here - no surprise for me.

There are some fib projections above based on the previous high and recent low near the lower parallel.

There is also the upper parallel which could act as resistance if met.

Some who are seeing the overlapping structure of the recent highs and lows will see this as an ending diagonal.

It could be, but it also could be nothing more than a running correction. If it is an ending diagonal, it probably will only result in a correction before the next rectal blast. The best way to game this mutha is to find support levels to get long.

post-350-133157797719_thumb.png

Archived