What's For Dinner?

Western Wireless, WWCA, did breakout, looks to close at HOD.

BGO may close at HOD.

Crapper...

Looks like they collared it for a while at 2.14....just happens to be where some additional shares can be bought by the group which completed the Bought Offering....

Interesting. Thanks. I take $3 Canuckian is equivalent to $2.14 US?

Crapper...yes

VANCOUVER (Dow Jones)--Bema Gold Corp. will sell 20 million common shares at C$3 each.

In a news release, the mining company said the underwriters of the C$60 million bought-deal financing agreement have the option to purchase up to an additional 3 million shares at the same price until 48 hours from closing.

Bema will use the funds to further advance the Kupol property in Russia and for general corporate purposes.

According to the TSX Web site, Bema had about 320.6 million shares outstanding at Monday's close.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be back manana................same bat time..................same bat station..................

Can't wait for INTC to hit 30...................

Or AMAT the same............

Or AMZN to infinity......................

I'll laugh about this is ten years when our country is on martial law lock-down..................after the dollar collapses..............

Guest yobob1

Machine thinks commoditiies will explode upwards, and perhaps they will on hedge hog trickery, but for most of them there is more than ample supply to exceed demand, with plenty of production capacity idling. Look at warehouse levels in copper, aluminum, etc. ..... way high.

The other thing I look at i can't see at this point looking at a long term chart where commodiities have broken out of the downtrend in place since 1972. And if you factor in the value of the dollar the downtrend is steeper than the chart would suggest. I still believe we see a global depression which will only make the demand/supply worse. Of course these comments do not pertain to the obvious energy componenets where we have a serious supply problem looming or to silver where there is a structural deficit. There's plenty of gold around (almost 1 ounce per person using 6 billion as a head count.) though most of it is in CB vaults, unless of course we count leased gold which would sharply reduce the amount in CB vaults.

Inflation is a monetary phenomenon that can be corrected several ways. In our case I think it will be "solved" by debt deflation. Inflation or deflation has nothing to do with prices. Prices can rise or fall under either scenario. It is perfectly reasonable to expect falling prices even as the monetary base expands. All you have to do is look at the past 10 years. With the inflation experienced, prices have no where near kept pace with what one might have expected. When you deal with real goods or inputsw, eventually supply and demand will dictate price. Short term they are easily moved in the paper world.

Archived