J-Lo Saucer Bottom

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Mo-Mo mention yesterday that he'd be playing golf in Florida today?

There's a phreakshow out here in Hell-A: Fires are turning the sky a color I most associate with routine Stage III smog alerts of my youth.

"Look at the sky turn hell fire red.

Somebody's house is burnin' down-down down-down...."

Short covering that starts at 3:00pm closes at the high of the day and damn near prints a bullish hammer? I dunno. :blink:

So only shorts take profit the buyers have plenty of money to just keep buying and spend money in shopping centres at the same time liquidity is drying up

I thought Bears were on holiday.

Have I missed out something?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

After the action I saw today I am going back in to my cave until the dreaded month of October is mission accomplished. Market has become untradeable. Because I underestimated the power of the matrix I let a nice profit slip away today and in this hit and run environment that is unforgivable. How can anyone make sense of the wild mood swings we have seen in the last 48 hours. The darkside is still in control as Piles has known for some time. I have never been this frustrated in 20 years of trading. Still got some ammo but they are bound to exhaust that if I don't wait for a serious trend change and a little reality to return to what they have the nerve to call a "market". Good luck stoolies. The talent, intelligence, wit and humor on this site is something I have never seen before. A true gift to the net

Here in the low lands we had a record today. It froze 7 degrees centigrade yesterday night. Today it snowed. It never has gotten so cold so early around here.

Just 5 weeks ago, it was 25 degrees centigrade and sunny. This is not the usual dutch climate. Usually, we have many months of mediocre weather, rain and wind between summer and winter.

And past summer was unusually hot. If I was superstitious, I would think the weather is trying to tell us something. :blink:

The AEX now looks a lot like the pre-crash charts of 1987 and 1927. Unfortunately for the bears, the charts of other indexes do not.

Didn't Mo-Mo mention yesterday that he'd be playing golf in Florida today?

There's a phreakshow out here in Hell-A: Fires are turning the sky a color I most associate with routine Stage III smog alerts of my youth.

"Look at the sky turn hell fire red.

Somebody's house is burnin' down-down down-down...."

Electric Ladyland. A masterpiece.

My favorite is 1983 (a merman should I turn to be).

The smoke is keeping temperatures down around here though.

Hang in there Lock Limit I hear ya talking and I am no stranger to frustration. I live on a farm where the cat female, the dog female, 2 daughters the wife of coarse female and the cows yep female. Just me and that freakin Bull the only males. Yeehaw. Can be just a tad frustrating at times unhuh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is something to think about the biggest scam (ramp) job in the world.

Why would they let the market tank when the all-important shopping season is about to start? What about an all-impotent election votes buying seasons?

Everyone is looking at the same picture and seeing liquidity is drying up, fed is not feeding, Nikkei charts comparison and the dump is coming tomorrow, but has anyone wonder, all this could be propagandas and the real feeding is coming from Bermuda triangle where liquidity is created in an instant, Emergency leak fixing and the callout charge charges are non existence.

One can?t manage the market without some feeding from the invincible hands. We are dealing with crooks and if u just takes their words for what it is then they will take everyone down the wrong garden path.

It?s a well manage show, if the liquidity was drying up then the volume, Speculation, commodity, bonds will get sold off and volume will die, spread will widen and system will collapse. Has anyone seen any symptoms yet?

Toilet papers have gone down so The Joke and Nasty has got a haircut but no one has figured it out yet.

Why shorts when one can buy Gold or something one is happy buying or take a break and come back in 2005 for the four-year cycle low play.

I see a small drop in November so the next up cycle begins and end in January with new high then the vote buying rally start.

Have I missed out something or I am just dreaming?

Please someone wake me up before I get bullish.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Interesting commentary here. The Naz closes down 1%, the S&P .5% and yet most feel very frustrated about the action.

The market isn't going straight down, and it is going to do EVERYTHING to frustrate the living shit out of us all the way down. The drops don't look good enough. And when they finally do look good, we get a boner run which crushes everyone.

Today was progress IMO. And the fact that we dropped AND the bears were equally frustrated tells me we have more selling before this correction is over.

Stay positive and have a good weekend everyone!

Archived