B4 The Bell, Moonday, August 16

sherlock online........not wanting to be burdensome and if it is i will

understand...............but if you could look at my case, i would appreciate.

have had tough year so far........must be some kick ass transits........

i hold it together by saying to myself,,. "the power, tests a holy man"...LoL

here's the Case.........Jan. 3, 1949.......6:22 A.M. Paterson, New Jersey

will barter you for book, etc. or what you want swap for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gasoline is STILL bouncing around the low end here in the great White North. I filled up today for $2.67 Canadian @ Gallon, in U.S. $'s thats about $1.87@ Gallon. With futures prices still just under the highs it just doesn't make sense. Now you folks in the U.S. tell me the same thing is happening there Gas has been coming down "Pourquoi" it just doesn't make sense-does it!

Gasoline is STILL bouncing around the low end here in the great White North.  I filled up today for $2.67 Canadian @ Gallon, in U.S. $'s thats about $1.87@ Gallon.  With futures prices still just under the highs it just doesn't make sense.  Now you folks in the U.S. tell me the same thing is happening there Gas has been coming down "Pourquoi" it just doesn't make sense-does it!

Some people are suggesting it becuase the damand for gas has peaked seasonaly. Whatever. I don't remember another time when oil went up and gasoline went down.

Dharma, I calculate it myself every day, and have a closing reading of 0.37. I get the data from this site: yahoo link

You can also get it from MSNBC though I've noticed it's not always exactly the same as the first link.

Hope that helps.

You can get it from any website that supplies quotes, although they all use different symbol conventions. at yahoo it's ^sti.n

At others it might be $trin. Best to use the symbol lookup on the website you want to use, rather than guess. It is called either the Short Term Trading Index, or the ARMS index, after its developer Dickarms.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^STI.N&d=t

Gasoline is STILL bouncing around the low end here in the great White North. I filled up today for $2.67 Canadian @ Gallon, in U.S. $'s thats about $1.87@ Gallon. With futures prices still just under the highs it just doesn't make sense. Now you folks in the U.S. tell me the same thing is happening there Gas has been coming down "Pourquoi" it just doesn't make sense-does it!

Spoke to a customer in the San Francisco area today. She said gas prices were about 60 cents off the top at her station.

In 1968 there was a lot of violence at the Democratic convention in Chicago instigated by the goon squads in blue of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley. I don't recall much violence at the Republican Convention. As you recall, the Democrats were the party in power, and VP Hubert Humphrey lost the election to Tricky Dick.

Sherlock,

Found my answer on this site.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion...can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others...can generally charm the birds out of the trees...Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position...On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

Emphasis added by me, of course. :P

Archived