Stranger Than Fiction, Part 2

For anyone who checked out NIHD, a current holding of mine.

Important info here from my value investor friend on NIHD

The P/E is distorted by gains from coming out of bankruptcy.(it shows 4)...forward P/E is over 20x. It looks to expensive now and probably the only reason it has gotten this high is because of the rally in all things tech.............I said that was misleading and he said the info is in the annual report....NIHD reports earnings tomorrow. I will be looking for a stop loss area to sell

Im loaded with SSRI,WHT,BGO and NEM. Think I should sell for the pullback? NEM really hurt yesterday and has me concerned it fills the gap.. but ironically my SIRI satelite.. cancelled out the losses.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another sign that the bubble is back: Ryan Jacob of Internet Fund fame was on Crapvision this morning talking about one of Mark's Asian Exoticas: SINA.

And speaking of late Nineties phenoms, the Clintons are going to help Gray Davis fight the recall campaign.

It's Bubble II, and it's improved over Bubble I. Suave semi-pro traders, instead of clueless day traders. Compassionate narcissism, instead of crass materialism. Slithery pseudo-bull bears posting on the vestiges of a bear board (thanks Auntie Septic), in place of mindless touts on Raging Bullshit.

Yes, it's a better world we live in today. Onward and upward, comrades!

NTES now up $6 in the PreMarket.

Most likely, this will play out as a huge gap and crap.

Stock is way overextended out of its channel.

Extreme Sports Bears should short it on the open.

Asian Madness continues...............

Remember my OPWV play? Breaking out now.....watch it break that resistance and blast off 20%..

or Nasdaq 1100.

No more bears anywhere. Hyper bullish sentiment. Hyper speculation in a tiny handful of stocks. Daily sightings of flying shit. Endemic fraud and corruption. Trade conflicts. Liquidity collapsing. Bond market meltdown. Dollar weak. Stock market running on fumes and memories. It's almost August, when both 1929 and 1987 topped out.

The conditions today are virtually the same, only bigger and more systemic, because residential real estate and residential mortgages are at the core of the situation.

Let the good times roll!

L O B

Guest Icky Twerp

Warning to Banks...

The S.E.C. agreed to fine Citigroup in an administrative proceeding, in which the company accepted a "cease and desist" order. J. P. Morgan, on the other hand, faced a civil suit filed by the S.E.C. in federal court, and had to accept an injunction barring it from future violations of securities laws.

Talk all you want about "teenage immigrant pregnant mothers on welfare" but when the penalty for larceny on this scale is an admonishment to obey the laws, it is clear to me where the cancer on society is. :angry:

NTES now up $6 in the PreMarket.

Most likely, this will play out as a huge gap and crap.

Stock is way overextended out of its channel.

Extreme Sports Bears should short it on the open.

Asian Madness continues...............

There is a weekly fibo target of near 78, now that the initial fib target of 45 area off of the .51 cent low has been decimated.

Not to say that 78 will happen, but I'd play long with 48 as a stop and 78 as a target, based soley on the weekly fib chart. And I'd continue to look for long entries as long as the gap is providing support.

Let's see...march out Evans and Snow, yap about a loaded spring and a strong dollar, bop gold and silver back, run the futures up, throw in a "beat by a penny or two" and prepare for a jam...did I forget anything.....oops!, the 10 year has a headache....seems they want to go to market with yet another record offering....how do we fix that?

Doc and Mousey,

my prayser go to your fathers! :)

fooker,

your grandma seems to have been very funny!

alceringa,

that thing with the cat happend in EAST-Germany, they are different there, very important to note! :lol:

to all,

a german guy made a research whta would have been the return if one buys on Nov1 and sells at Apr30, what would have been the result if one buys on May1 and sells at Oct30, his data begins with Dow on Jan1 1953, here are the reuslts:

the "winter guy" had a return of 8.23%

the summer guy - 1.49%

here the results for the single months:

jan: 1,38%

feb: 0,68%

m?r: 0,59%

apr: 2,08%

mai: -0,13%

jun: 0,20%

jul: 0,53%

aug: -0,26%

sep: -0,69%

okt: 0,58%

nov: 0,91%

dez: 1,42%

interesting that july isnt such a bad month at all, but august and september are, so maybe we top out in next 2 weeks or so? Chance is definitely there. But i will not front run, i will wait for the signal, till now i hjave no sell signal, in May we were only a day or so away from getting a sell signal, then the upmove came.

Happy 4th Birthday to the BirdMan...........................Cancer Cured....................7/29/99...................................

Heaven! What did you have? :unsure:

It sint a fair that a man who survived a cancer has to suffer becasue of tis insane market! :angry:

Archived