World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Numb nausea

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yahoo having a spot of bother today.  Early openers head straight into the red: Kiwis -0.8%, Aussies -1.1%, Nikkers -2.7% and Sth Korea -0.5%.

All sectors down in Aussieland: IT/Materials -1.6%, Consumer Discretionary -1.5% and Miners -1.4%.

t?s=%5ENZ50

t?s=%5EAORD

w?s=%5EAORD

A distinctly bearish day for All Ords.  The index closed -1.5% with all sectors red led by Materials -2.4%, Miners -2.2% and IT -2%.

Negative results in Asia: China -0.7%, Honkers -0.9%, India -0.7% and Nikkers -3.3%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Well hope that was it but all the way back to the 76.4 FIB   where I my initial position entered on break out...I need to go but sure hope it doesn't fully retrace the impulse 1368 I will be stopped out and we may get stuck in this wave 4 consolidation again hopefully doesn't retrace larger 5 wave up  further!

Sure thought stocks would have a  better buy the dipper reaction today but the days not over...If we just consolidate in here with no substantial move back up could spell more big trouble soon me thinks,  alright outta here.  

post-1638-0-52825600-1394814284_thumb.jpg

Back Home... glad to see gold recovered...usually the case with elongated zig-zags. So gold is still good to go.   Interesting that this is a mini - me version of the huge formations in major indices correcting upwards, elongated zig-zags and they too will be retraced usually all the way and quickly when complete. 

Specie I sure hope the drone report is Rusky propaganda,  if not good god what idiots we have here.

I am seeing a lot of technicals that point to a good move up in major indices Monday but any credible bad news could snuff that

Going to make an initial buy on SLV Monday...silver looking good too!

post-1638-0-19125800-1394827886_thumb.jpg

I opened the door here and it was nice to see Mr. Hank on the couch.  I guess it's been a loooong time, but since Mr. Hank is interested in some metals charts I thought I would add that right now feels like when I was watching gold way back down near 300.  Man, when was that - so long ago.  Anyway, I thought I might stop by more often and see what's crackin.

Charmin how excellent to see you back, please have yourself a seat and put your feet up for a while!

PM's have nice looking bases put in and ready to get back their mojo!!

SLV nice saucer cup eve of adam and eve bottom, now we have a little handle-like bullish flag above the 200 DMA just breaking out, RSI says back in bull mode with range shifted upwards, yes time to start positioning  in putting a stop below the handle a bit.

post-1638-0-30680500-1394866231_thumb.jpg

Mr. Hanky,

Since you're the only one on the couch, I guess I got plenty of room to stretch out. As you have said it appears a confirmation of that pattern would come up above $24, but I certainly would like to see it take off out of it's little handle right now into those high's in short order.  If that were to happen, then I can imagine some bells would start to ring rather quickly while gold most likely would be trading above 1400.

How's the Nevada desert been treating you lately?

Archived