B4 the Bell Thursday

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Synchronicity?

Will be the US bond market also be in tune with the Japanese bond market soon and make new lows for the year?

Japanese government bond prices fell across the board, with the key 10-year JGB yield rising to a nine-month high after fresh economic data showed the country's economy recovery was on track, possible pointing to tighter monetary conditions ahead.

The cash benchmark 10-year JGB yield <0#JPTSY=JBTC> rose four basis points to 1.6 percent, its highest since mid-September.

Rates in China were also seen rising. The South China Morning Post, citing unidentified anal cysts, said Beijing was set to raise interest rates and electricity prices to cool its overheating economy.

"Given various upcoming events, nobody is in a rush to buy bonds," said Tomohiko Katsu, fixed-income strategist at Mitsubishi Securities.

http://www.forbes.com/markets/commodities/...rtr1393601.html

I know one thing that does not need to be decided...Hyperdeflationary implosion...It would not matter if every human being on the planet decided it was not going to happen...It's gonna...

Then the NRA can pull out an elephant gun and blow Michael Moore to Kingdom come for all I care...In fact that would be entertaining...

Yee Haw I can't wait to bag me one of dem dar pinko Libs...

This is going to be a comedy...

Dawn of Correction

Or Eve of Destruction?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Peak Oil - some DEEEEP Thoughts

Peak oil = Peak population

think about it, if we are at Peak Oil the the world population cannot grow, peak oil means ...peak heating for the colder climates, peak farming, peak water, pretty much peak everything.

the matrix will have to outlaw sex :rolleyes: , well at least control the # of children, :blink: .

China tried that and they scewed a whole generation to the male gender...( now they have an ARMYof young males that will be ready in a few short years, but I am off on a tangent)

Peak oil means much much more to the world than we can imagine. war, famine, :cry: ugggh..... we live in interesting times

Look how ridiculous this "news" is:

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...ue1nqk&refer=us

Fort Worth, Texas-based American Airlines, the world's largest carrier, may recall some of its 2,400 furloughed pilots next year if demand for travel continues to rise.

``At some point next year we may need to recall some furloughed pilots,'' said Tim Wagner, an American spokesman, said Friday. ``There is no firm date. It all very much hinges on continuing growth in the industry.''

What is not said is that AMR only hedges 7% of their fuel costs, and may actually be out of business a year from now if oil prices continue to rise.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder...6&property=sid&

Countrywide Dominates Adjustable Rate Mortgage Market

6/2/2004 9:02:00 AM

CALABASAS, Calif., Jun 2, 2004 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- National Mortgage News recently reported that Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., a national leader in residential finance, funded $28.8 billion in adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) during the fourth quarter of 2003, making it the nation's top ARM funder.

As of March, 40% of all their nonconforming fundings were for adjustable rate products. As mortgage rates are now widely understood to be rising, will demand for ARMs increase or decrease? It is 40% of their business. Watch CFC.

Friday on Kudlow & Cramer, VP Dick Cheney is being interviewed by Kudlow.

Now there's an unbiased, hard-hitting interviewer ready to ask the tough questions.

What a friggin' joke. How very brave of Cheney to subject himself to all this gushing and slobbering.

Friday on Kudlow & Cramer, VP Dick Cheney is being interviewed by Kudlow.

Now there's an unbiased, hard-hitting interviewer ready to ask the tough questions.

What a friggin' joke. How very brave of Cheney to subject himself to all this gushing and slobbering.

I consider myself to have a good sense of humor albeit a little on the dark side, but it is seldom that anything actually makes me laugh out loud. That one had on the floor. Thanks Plunger, great start for the day.

Certainly looks like we're gonna bounce off declining trendline resistance today.... Overnight Asia looks ugly... Long Stops in place... should be taken out easily today...

If they stick save this one, I'm sending my resume to them at the close :D

Look how ridiculous this "news" is:

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...ue1nqk&refer=us

Fort Worth, Texas-based American Airlines, the world's largest carrier, may recall some of its 2,400 furloughed pilots next year if demand for travel continues to rise.

``At some point next year we may need to recall some furloughed pilots,'' said Tim Wagner, an American spokesman, said Friday. ``There is no firm date. It all very much hinges on continuing growth in the industry.''

What is not said is that AMR only hedges 7% of their fuel costs, and may actually be out of business a year from now if oil prices continue to rise.

Keep any points of optimism in the headlines and articles.

Disgusting! :angry:

Archived