IDS World Markets Tues 22nd January 08

And here they come.  Turning into the home stretch with spx at 1314.93, it's Charmin ahead by 5 lengths on horse # 1311.

Hey BD, where's that Fig Newton trophy?  :lol:

639434[/snapback]

Speak

I didnt think the feat achieved warranted an unopened box or boxes of FG's... And so until I chisel some of them for myself im not rewarding any of them to anybody.......Unopened prizes are Grand prizes.....not for guesswork...

And besides insomuch as Im the sponsor, am i not entitled to giving me myself and I, a prize that I've purchased...Perhaps a dixie cup, half-filled with smashed Oreos might be more appropriate..

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cheated, I glanced at the futures at that moment.  It was 1311..  :lol:

Russell 2000 did a large 1.27 ABC extension down to near 647

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1201035898.png

639450[/snapback]

Well, SPX closed at 1310.50. You guessed 1311. Next time you have a 50cent hunch, don't be stingy with it, ya hear? :D

Speak

I didnt think the feat achieved warranted  an unopened box or boxes of FG's... And so until I chisel some of them for myself im not rewarding any of them to anybody.......Unopened prizes are Grand prizes.....not for guesswork...

And besides insomuch as Im the sponsor, am i not entitled to giving me myself and I, a prize that I've purchased...Perhaps a dixie cup, half-filled with smashed Oreos might be more appropriate..

beardrech :ph34r:  :ph34r:

639452[/snapback]

Well, yes, under current accounting standards, you as the sponsor are allowed to do anything you wish, regardless of prior rules or promises. :lol:

Archived