The Italian Stallion

And I quote myself from 153pm post on IDS yesterday, page 3

The bottom line, is if we finished A B C wave 2 today on the QQQ... then we shall begin to UNFOLD A MAJOR LEG DOWN in the Q's....

Simple Guy -- you da man! You da Man!

Gotta admit, though...I was scared shitless holding my shorts (underwater) yesterday and when the futures started rampin overnight, and looking at the potential higher CMAPS.

Breathe in....breathe out...another trade salvaged. Now the key is not to cover too soon.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys and gals!

I know that the excitement is running high this morning, but try to remember to put your tags in correctly (as opposed to backwards!) and to close them. :wink2: I already corrected two but now I gotta go! Bye! :)

I loaded up shorts yesterday - on the back of looking

at Vesselin's short positions at clearstation.

However Ameritrade wouldn't let be short TTH!

So if I make coin today - I thank Vesselin.

Although it wouldn't surprise me if the market closed up.

Alan Greenspan is on the bat-phone as we speak.

"It just gets funnier everyday."

So, too duz your AVATAR, Maxb!!! :D

Well, now, maybe we'll hear no more of 1000 point up daze...

FUR a while, anyhoo.

The BARE sticks to his guns.

It's a BARE market.

Surprises, in BARE :lol: markets are to the downside.

As predicted, N Korea is already growing more belligerent in face of vascillation in our nation's capital. :o

Crapvision is aflutter w chatter and jabber about how all the stimulus strategies will, in light of this jobs no., have to be "rethought". :blink:

ASS if they were ever thought through in the the FURst place! :unsure:

Yeah, rite.

The chickens are coming home to roost. Especially the narcisstic economic ideology of the Republicans aided and abetted by an all-too-pliable Congressional Democrat claque steeped in Clinton/Reuben era manipulation/short-term think and Reagan-era intimidation.

That is one terrible price we've yet to pay of which these jobs numbers are an augury.

The second lion at the gate of economic recovery is geopolitics. There the Europeans are already pointing out how this Administration is hostage to the rigidly simplistic and quasi? theological notions of the Republican FUR right of a world of absolutes, black and white, war and peace, attack vs containment and on and on.

With ideologues of limited perception pulling the levers the way they have chosen to, the economy has butt one way to go...DOWN and, with it, the markets. :(

The DOLLAR is already paying homage. :angry:

"By their currencies shall ye know them." Richard Russell

Down we go, gentlemen. Enjoy the ride - as much as possible. It bodes well FUR NO American bull or bear, however, ultimately. :cry: FURget this idle prattle of mASSive jamjobs.

HAYWIRE THEORY strikes AGAIN! :P

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this weakness gets reversed, if not today then Monday at the latest.

The dismal employment numbers just mean more helicopter drops of cash from Al and George.

If I were you, I'd go outside right now with a bushel basket and scan for clouds of green confetti on the horizon.

Whoa, I see them coming for me now ... gotta go!

Archived