Happy Holiday Weak End Bears

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, for sure,

there really have been many vitally important "Market and Investment concepts" that were introduced here before they were Repeated by the more Mainstream "Thimkers."

The very best Example, (yeah, Doc will be poed, maybe) was when M%$#& M&%$ said that Weimar would come. He was right, and, (other than Mr. Sinclair), (maybe) he Beat the Drum First. B4 was one of the First to recommend GG. right here. Shorty has been RIGHT so many times that he should just re-write most of the Finance and Econ text Books, and they should be rammed down the thoats of all the Ph dees that work for da Feed. Machine Head and others were right on in their early attacks upon the sacred personages behind the CB thrones. many others could be cited....alas.

but with many concepts now ruled to be "Off Limits,"

the number of important new ideas that could be and ought to be introduced here will, of needs be, decline as the connections between Markets and Finance become more and more Politically Dictated. Politics, NOT Economics, is the Master Science of Planet Earth. Proof???? You say you want PROOF? easy. Mr. Armstrong is in prison tonight, no? Mr. Armstrong did -0- wrong or un-lawful. contempt. or rather, he committed contempt. get it??? thimk!, but do not thimk with contempt or with hate. That you all Thimk Wisely, or not at all, is the Great Hope of your jickiss.

this need will continue until the Bitter End is Reached.

These are Dangerous Times

jickiss!!!!!!!

I always feel ever so much better after reading your cheery views.

post-837-1259389897.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bundesbank fears relapse as German banks face €90bn fresh losses

The Bundesbank has told German banks to take advantage of renewed confidence while they can to prepare for likely losses of €90bn (£81bn) over the next year, warning that the delayed shock waves of the economic crisis still pose a major threat to global recovery and bank finance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...esh-losses.html

Chinese credit tightening chills Asian markets

China has stepped up efforts to halt the explosive growth in credit, ordering the country's five top banks to raise capital over coming weeks or face lending sanctions

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbys...an-markets.html

How the US army protects its trucks – by paying the Taliban

Insurance, security or extortion? The US is spending millions of dollars in Afghanistan to ensure its supply convoys get through – and it's the Taliban who profit

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/13/us-trucks-security-taliban

Mister Farage is my man in EU. I now that you americans maybe dont care so much about politics in EU, but what is goin on in EU is above my understanding, especially how they elected president and other ministers. He expres my views. More videos with Farage are on the rigft side of you tube.

jickiss is back!

Trader Joe, mark your joisey calendar, please!

jickiss!!!!!!!!

Wurd....

I'm "hoping" Christie has the balls to do something. One of his quotes: "We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem"

So on the face of it he at least seems to understand the core problem. Whether he will be able to do anything about it we'll just have to wait and see.

Green Shat Alert! Looks like Black Friday is a raging success! Actually, anything would have beaten last year's numbers.

Pet robotic hamsters? I guess I'm not of the right persuasion to know what you do with one of these. :blink: Mr. Squiggles is pictured below.

"Retailers reported “strong” shopper traffic on Black Friday as discounts on televisions, toys and computers drew budget-conscious crowds across the U.S., the National Retail Federation said.

High-definition TVs, laptops, Zhu Zhu Pets robotic hamsters and winter coats were among the most popular items, according to the federation, a Washington-based trade group. Sales probably met or exceeded retailers’ projections, David Schick, a Baltimore-based anal cyst with Stifel Nicolaus & Co., wrote in a note to investors after store visits and conversations with employees."

"Retailers’ chief marketing officers predicted Black Friday sales would climb an average 1.8 percent from a year ago at their own stores, according to a survey conducted by BDO Seidman LLP in October."

"The International Council of Shopping Centers, a trade group, predicted sales at stores open at least a year will advance 1 percent in November and December after a year-earlier 5.8 percent decline, the worst in 40 years."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...ayt9g&pos=1

post-4028-1259421975.jpg

Wurd....

I'm "hoping" Christie has the balls to do something. One of his quotes: "We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem"

So on the face of it he at least seems to understand the core problem. Whether he will be able to do anything about it we'll just have to wait and see.

That's not quite right. They do have a problem with revenues. They are collapsing.

As unpopular as it may be, I feel that I should point out that Armstrong did defraud his Japanese investors after bad bad bets with their real money... Got Ponzi?

Of the big players in the market, it seems like the cream of the crop most moral ones are outright thieves, and then it goes downhill from there.

"The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. reported Tuesday that U.S. bank loans fell by $210.4 billion or 2.8% during the third quarter – the biggest drop since the FDIC started keeping records in 1984. Banks booked $2.8 billion in third-quarter profits, reversing a second-quarter loss of $4.3 billion. "We need to see banks making more loans to their business customers," says FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair. "This is especially true for small businesses."

Loans to businesses fell 6.5%, and real estate loans plummeted 8.1%."

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/b...k-profits_N.htm

Deflation is rampant.

"No Soup For You!"

post-4028-1259423238.jpg

again, for the Record, the Great and Goodly Mr. Doc, himself, gave the clearest indication of the Major Top in Real Estate that was ever posted in Plain Sight on the Web.

Yes.

He did.

He most certainly did.

Doc, you should dredge up a couple of your posts from that episode here for the benefit of newcomers.

Archived