A Cataclysm Coming This Way 12/18/03

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mousey!

If you like Jaguars, I have a much better car for you.

Classy and guaranteed to turn heads.

Thanks Sphinx I'll keep it in mind but, I prefer a more subtler approach.

I see a bunch of fancy cars here - you haven't lived if you haven't sat in one of these babies!

The "USeconomee-2003-4"

The bad news is this is what it looks like after all the "repairs" over the last 3 years.

Mousey, you must own stock in Midas. The pipes on those babies are about 2" off the pavement and subject to being ripped off by small rodents encountered on the road. Love Jags. Once had a customer who had a 63 low windshield coupe. Was required to test drive it after a tune. Ran pretty good up to about 140 -they get a little light in the nose.

The bad news is this is what it looks like after all the "repairs" over the last 3 years.

Mousey, you must own stock in Midas.  The pipes on those babies are about 2" off the pavement and subject to being ripped off by small rodents encountered on the road.  Love Jags.  Once had a customer who had a 63 low windshield coupe.  Was required to test drive it after a tune.  Ran pretty good up to about 140 -they get a little light in the nose.

Yeah! LOL I smashed a couple of mufflers here and there. Popped the drive shaft once too. Owned one between 1972 and 1974. Great car though. A bandaid box with one heck of a motor.

Archived