November Sector Review

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intermediate cycles are coming into a high in gold and HUI, but there is no sign of anything other than a mild correction or several months of consolidation on the charts.

I will be updating your Golden Stool, including long term outlook, Saturday AM.

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

Bare- If you just download the latest explorer browser or get their security update for the one you are using-all cookies will be blocked except the ones you approve-it makes things much easier. Cnn and Reuters have been carrying articles all day about increased terrorist chatter and activity on the domestic front...makes one wonder-Trade Safe!

Thanx B4. At least HRFF is aware of 'em now. But the questions as to the pASSt still stand, at least pre FURwall of this ilk, or pre scrubbing software that listed 'em.

Izzit snooping? By whom? Of what? Izzit an invasion of privacy? Is it excusable by dint of its prevalence as a practice? Was there constructive notice? Sans FURwall or scrubbing software HRFF would be blissfully ignorant of same. Do sysops have any control over such things? Can they be held accountable? Orizzit 'tough toenails' caveat emptor, etc.?

questionsquestionsquestions

Bareister-

Hitbox is the little square box at the bottom of the lower left menu column that tracks site traffic. BARE you already asked me about this. Do you have Alzheimers? Any cookies set by this site are either for your passwords, or my statistical tracking, or the advertising agencies that provide the ads on this site. They use cookies to determine the effectivenes of ad campaigns, to keep track of how many ads have run, and what users have seen them. They are set for x number of exposures per user. That includes the popups. None of them reveal anything specific about a specific user.

If you remove the cookies, that's fine with me, because that way, the adserver will think you are a new user every time, and serve that many more ads.

I can't think of a bigger waste of money than cookie tracking software. And talk about security risk. God knows what kind of personal information that software is transmitting about you. It's like an open door into your private life. You should be afraid.

You should be very afraid.

. . . I can't think of a bigger waste of money than cookie tracking software. And talk about security risk. God knows what kind of personal information that software is transmitting about you. It's like an open door into your private life. You should be afraid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You won't believe the crap that' finding its way into my email these days.

Take a gander at this. Surely a sign of the apocalypse or, minimally, the advance adware for the third horseman.

Consumers Need Cash Now for the Holidays!

Work with LenderGateway.com to Increase your December Revenue

Dear Sphinxter,

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We are seeing a sharp increase in our requests for $500- $1,000 Christmas loans through our lending portal, LenderGateway.com. We are seeking affiliate marketing/revenue share partners for this offer which will convert extremely well for a wide base of consumers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hottest Holiday Lending Offer

Our co-marketing partners tells us that this is the best offer available for the holiday season! Consumers can get approved for Holiday cash within 24 hours. All Credit types have high approval rates and the cash can be used for all types of expenditures (from gift giving to holiday travel and everything in between).

To View this offer, Click This Link!

LenderGateway.com, The Path to All Your Lending Needs.

DirectSynergy announces the re-branding and re-positioning of their flagship web portal. For 5 years now, LenderGateway.com has successfully focused primarily on the home mortgage loan market. DS is now positioning LenderGateway.com to capture the entire lending market by offering consumers a "one- stop-shop" portal for all consumer lending services.

To submit a contact form, click here

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We look forward to expanding business with your firm soon.

Sincerely,

Joslyn Timmons, Partner Manager

Direct Synergy

email: [email protected]

voice: 310-481-9917 xt7141

web: http://www.directsynergy.com

Well, Joslyn, I'd LOOOOVE to be your affiliate marketing/revenue share partner but I am currently stuck in a life-long monagamous relationship. Perhaps next time?

I can't think of a bigger waste of money than cookie tracking software. And talk about security risk. God knows what kind of personal information that software is transmitting about you. It's like an open door into your private life. You should be afraid.

The problem is, I had so many shadows following me that my browser speed had dropped considerably. When my computer started accessing the internet without me, it was time to clean house! Enough is enough, the location of my gold stash must remain a secret. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :P

Archived