Who Would Have Believed

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brian4, thanks, but been trading for almost 2 decades. There is always a short somewhere. But its the trading of the indexes that you guys do that ramp up my overpriced POS stocks on me. For instance, NVLS was overdone qt 35, bastard ran to 38...I doubled up at 37 as stochastics were buried into the ceiling....Easy 6 buck trade on 5000 shares makes for a nice week...that doesnt include my MXIM for another 5 points on 4000. Yes, I agree, keep the powder dry. The indexes were short term Dover Sole technically and we needed the bounce. WE could move higher on the indexes based on technicals, but there are so many good fraking shorts to be getting placed into.....Either way, I will simply never buy stocks (except metals) or indexes again....I often know when they are going to rally as well, and I just let em pass, waiting for the short spot. I couldnt imagine helping Greenie pump up the index just to make some coin....its a matter of principle...Anyways, the one day you all decide to go long based on the chart, or Santa Claus or whatever, is the day we will have some kind of horrific meltdown....I am 50 percent short....All in PIXR....Hoping to get a nice little pop out of it 1 more time so I can get some juicy puts cheap.....Freefall coming on that one..anytime now. Maybe 1 more ramp job, than thats it.. Weekly stochastic k 99, d1 98 d2 94......I have never seen anything like it my life......what a great opportunity to make 10 bucks and you guys are going long the index? Wow...what bears...

Hey, the POG spike couldn't have anything to do with N. Korea's assertion (flashed across the ticker tape news wire thingy on the tv screen courtesy of the Propoganda New Network) that "war is innevitable unless the US signs a non agression treaty"?

Nah......

OK, here is a funny: So I got me these options on the COMEX thinking I controlled 1000 ounces. Turns out a futures contract is only 100 ounces. What a bummer. I think I will do better with Euro futures. At least they let you play with 125K worth of Euros.

Much better leverage for capturing gains off the dollar decline.

:ph34r:

Guest AssMaster

What the hell difference is it to anyone if someone sells to buy later, or buys to sell later, is a goldbug, shorts gold shares (gasp!) or switches Rydex funds fer chrissakes? :huh:

B4, a rising $CPC leads to a rising 21-dma of $CPC - which, at this point, is bearish! Take a look at what it means long-term:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$oex,uu[l,a]dacaynay[df][pf].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$cpc,uu[l,a]dalannay[df][pb21][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

See how the $OEX stumbles every time the 21-dma of $CPC turns up? And see how the above charts look from a close distance:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$oex,uu[l,a]dacaynay[dc][pf].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$cpc,uu[l,a]dalannay[dc][pb21][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

See what is likely to follow? B)

Regards,

Vesselin

Bontchev, love the analysis.

Anyone shorting PIXAR will be stopped out, over and over again. Be careful. Go for the sick pups.

Once the market starts trending down strongly again (Jan ?) you can outperform by a wide margin a QQQ short by picking and shorting a diversified portfolio of "sick pups" plus you have the chance for an issue to go to zero or drop 50% in a day. Not true of QQQ short.

Archived