Sears

SG flat per posts last night.

From the SG wave thread snippet

Here is my plan... watch the wave patterns and see if we unfold towards 25.44 gap.... impulsively that is.. as in 5 wave pattern.... then look at other TA indicators for DOVER SOLE levels...which are getting close actually now. I will more than likely take a long position in that 25.21 to 25.44 area with full expectations of upside to 28.58 plus....

Lets see what unfolds in the near term...

I wouldnt be shocked to see 25.00 on the qqq stop the decline... a .618 retrace off the March 21 wave A highs.

SG likely to go position long at 25.21 to 25.00 areas into a turn window.... for a good size tradeable bounce up.

Cheers and good luck, 0 positions today.... flat as a pancake until my wave counts look good, and right now, they do.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charmin

Thanks for that model... similar to my chart, but has 4/25 low instead of 4/12... but I saw your comment as well.

Until proven otherwise, the Bradley model should be paid attention to... and we should not try to discount it or prove it wrong until it screws up big.... it also plays into the C wave down of the ABC corrective...

SG flat per posts last night.

From the SG wave thread snippet

Here is my plan... watch the wave patterns and see if we unfold towards 25.44 gap.... impulsively that is.. as in 5 wave pattern.... then look at other TA indicators for DOVER SOLE levels...which are getting close actually now. I will more than likely take a long position in that 25.21 to 25.44 area with full expectations of upside to 28.58 plus....

Lets see what unfolds in the near term...

I wouldnt be shocked to see 25.00 on the qqq stop the decline... a .618 retrace off the March 21 wave A highs.

SG likely to go position long at 25.21 to 25.00 areas into a turn window.... for a good size tradeable bounce up.

Cheers and good luck, 0 positions today.... flat as a pancake until my wave counts look good, and right now, they do.

SG, Did you close out RYDEX at the close yesterday or holding? Confused on your position.

Bob Carver half agrees stocks go down with yields in our upcoming Fed action to buy treasuries

Stocks don't necessarily go down if the stimulus is inflationary. So far, the Fed has been behind the curve and deflation has been winning. What happens when the Fed gets ahead of the curve? Yields go down and stocks go up!

I would like to pay homage to a very special stoolie today.

Last week I received a subscription renewal in the mail. It was from stoolie milt in Merrie Olde England. Doc was pleasantly surprised to see that in addition to the subscription payment, milt included a little something extra for Doc's efforts on Stooltrading.

Doc set about looking up milt's record in his mail subscriptions and couldn't find it. Then he searched his Paypal records back to last April.

No milt.

So Doc wrote to milt and explained somewhat sheepishly that he had lost any trace of milt's subscription, could milt help?

So milt wrote back the info that he had originally subscribed on 3/23/02. Doc looked and sure enough, there in his Paypal records was milt at 9:47 AM 3/23/02.

The very first paid subscription ever recorded to the Anals!

So milt, in recognition of the first anniversay of the Anals of Stock Proctology, Doc salutes you, The First Paid Stoolie!

Good morning,

SPX - Daily,

Marked on the chart you see the short term daily time turns, Fib clusters with support and resistance

The horizontal line at 880.90 marks the close of 4/2. I don't want to repeat again the importance of the pivot I had using the Square of Nine for 4/3. So far that pivot was a closing high. If the market manage to close above 880.90, the pivot will turn out to be the low from 3/31 and it should be an important one

spx_ds.gif

(...)

The very first paid subscription ever recorded to the Anals!

So milt, in recognition of the first anniversay of the Anals of Stock Proctology, Doc salutes you, The First Paid Stoolie!

milt knew a good thing when he saw it! Cheers milt! As a much more recent subscriber, I'm humbled by your foresight!

And thanks as always Doc for the Anals, they are great! I'm not as active a trader as most here, but they help me too!

Crapvision waving the flag big time this morning. Guess that the alternative would be to talk about the economy, the markets and earnings -- and they wouldn't want to do that now would they?

Chiefy, et. al

I got out of VYX at the close last night yes, as well as all other accounts in cash.

You can read the last few days on my thread for views of what Im thinking.

SG basically reiterates that Im not convinced we saw the top yet, and the ABC corrective is finishing up now in 5 waves down in a C wave... a 3-3-5 flat correction as Elliott calls it. 3 waves down to A, 3 waves up to B (27.20 print on Monday) and 5 waves down to C.

Then we resume the advance... right now, Im looking for my entry long positions either at the gap fill 25.44, or the A low at 25.21, or if C is lower... 25 ish...

So, Im patiently watching the waves and I'll figure it out from there.

Archived