It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time?

From totallyabsurd.com:

hijacker_injector.GIF

Hijacker Injector

US Patent 3,481,328* / Issued 1974

Okay, we know we're treading on sensitive ground here, but even methods to stop airplane hijacking can be totally absurd. This patent dates back to 1974 when there were kinder, gentler hijackers. We have to presume our nattily dressed felon either just handed the flight attendant his demand note or, after he told the pilot of his intentions, he was asked to return politely to his seat and buckle up. Now here comes the insight into genius; there is a hypodermic needle injector built into every seat on the plane!

According to the inventor, the "hypodermic injection apparatus is arranged for driving the needle of a hypodermic syringe through the seat cushion, into the passenger to instantly sedate or kill the passenger". Ouch! Who's controlling the injectors? What if the crew hits the wrong activation button? What if the hijacker won't sit down? Are the toilet seats locked and loaded? On long flights, can you request a mild sedation? Enquiring minds want to know.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A move above 26.96 confirms to me WAVE 3 up is underway

Lil wave help here

25.97 wave 2 low (of 5 major waves up to C top)

27.20, top of wave 1 of the 3

26.77, probable bottom just hit... within 4 pennies of .382 retrace

161.8% of 1 would place us at exactly 28.76.... a target area I've had for a few weeks as Possible C wave top... and fits in with lots of FIBO stuff going back to Oct lows. See my thread for info on it.

SG will scale out into this topping.... and MIGHT go short the SP500 at 930 area.

If today's prints on QQQ are a bullflag, then this could lauch. The low and steady TRINQ supports that. But FVX can't hold its highs, down 5 bps from intraday highs today.... still dunno. Not going to trade against the cmaps- waiting for a more obvious level to short, higher or lower.

SG with an inverted Bradley I did.... I could be on crack, but fits with wave patterns, and Fibo top days of 4/9 I put out... or close....

Who knows... I wont scale out of longs yet... but by tomorrow night or Wed morning probably so

post-3-1049734997_thumb.gif

Guest bullseatshitndie
looking for an inexorable move to begin soon for 840....(whatever that word means....but I like it). :grin: :grin: :grin:

Are you looking for that move by the end of Apr expiration?

Archived