Thank You, Oyster

PARTIAL QUOTE from Oyster, Apr 4 2003, 04:40 AM:

. . . HAVE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE HERE WHETHER THAT PERSON BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN YOUR JUDGEMENT . . .

. . . YOU WILL BE A MUCH BETTER PERSON WHICH WILL BRING YOUR INNERSELF IN TUNE AND WILL SET THE WAY FOR A BETTER PERSON AND SUCCESSFUL TRADER.......

You have done all of us a great service, Oyster, by sharing that "lurker's" thoughts with us. And so has he, by emailing them to you in the first place. Something that definitely needed to be said, especially after yesterday.

And it very nicely complements something I may have already shared here awhile ago, something I've been carrying in my wallet for a very long time:

Listen then with patience to the opinion of other people, reflect well on and consider carefully whether the adverse critic is right in Criticizing You. If you find that he is right, make good the error, if you do not find so, then act as if you heard nothing.

Leonardo da Vinci

On another note, Jim Puplava's March 26 WrapUp, The Road to Perdition, has finally been archived so you can email the link itself to all your friends rather than having to do a copy and paste job. I made the necessary adjustments in my own opening 4/1/03 AM commentary to reflect this.

Wishing y'all a safe and enjoyable weekend, and see ya on Monday. :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my wag for next couple of weeks

No spectacular up or down. Stuck in the trading range from hell SPX 850-910 tops.

One thing for sure we will hover around SPX 850 by April 18th. OpEx Max Pain, that's a given. :P

What a gift area to slowly load the bear fund boat before corrective upwave off March lows concludes and Pandora's Box is opened.

If you missed the Dec and Jan opps here's yet another one. :lol:

Um...why in the middle of a WH's briefing is one of the Saddams strolling around - reportedly today - outside in Baghdad kissing babies with people/extras nervously waving Kalishnikovs?

Market sells it...what a sad farce.

It's a 105+ degrees in Baghdad and these clowns are running around in a circle kissing his hands while wearing leather jackets! I'm not trying to play CIA officer here but IMHO the tape is old.

25.98 within one penny of fibo retrace 25.97

Typical 50% retrace after 78.6 hysterical wave 1

SG believes we move up 150% of wave 1 now to a wave 3 top of

28.58 or 28.78 (based on 150% or 161.8%)

Added to DONG at 26.05

Good luck everyone.

The new and humble SG, with no charts.... B)

Um...why in the middle of a WH's briefing is one of the Saddams strolling around - reportedly today - outside in Baghdad kissing babies with people/extras nervously waving Kalishnikovs?

Market sells it...what a sad farce.

It's a 105+ degrees in Baghdad and these clowns are running around in a circle kissing his hands while wearing leather jackets! I'm not trying to play CIA officer here but IMHO the tape is old.

Maybe they're just showing us how tough they are! :lol:

Archived