Thanks Again, BigWave

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely pic Gladiator...thank you

Thorass if you're on board later:

from IDS global

"Well PMS is known by many names throughout the world but here in Stoolville we refer to the Precious Metals Suctor as PMS. I was hoping you wouldn't confuse it with that other PMS that has nothing to do with pizza toppings."

Well thanks for that Thorass however you're the expert on PMS. I can do a general waffle of course, I'm good at that :grin: The other PMS you refer to I haven't actually experienced but I do have female friends who ascribe many negative aspects of their lives to that. In my mind it's a bit like blaming the Iraq war for anything that ails the economy. I'll submit PMS to Acronymfinder, never know I might get a free pkt of tampons or somethink :wink2:

Muffy partied a little too hard last night. Jeez, a dog's life...

In one of my increasingly common work late, get up early scenarios, I was able to witness, first hand, the meteoric rise in the futures circa 1:30 AM. The Boyz are now front running the customary 3:00 AM stick save. Another upgrade to Version 2098.111.240 of "Matrix for Windows". This on absolutley no news whatsoever, except that the 3rd Impalers Battalion of the 5th Heathen Division stopped at a McDonalds on the outskirts of Baghdad for a Happy Meal.

Is there software I can download to keep track of the movements of the various troop deployments and their motions? Sort of like hurricane tracking. The map and little flagged pin deal is so 60's. It would be cool if it had .wav files and animations, too. Plus a link to CNN's website.

ANOTHER blow-off top? We'll see if the open gets sold aggresively; if not, 906-912 may again come into play. Then again, Bin Laden could be dead, or Saddam could be filmed by the National Enquirer playing a round of 18 at the Tripoli Country Club. The sky's the limit, in that case.

Have a great day at the high limit tables, y'all.

Addendum : isn't it curious that the French market is also rising with our (supposed) war success. 'wouldn't be the first time we pulled their sick-ass economy out of the crapper.

FEI just in - the Foaming Economic Indicator. Been to 2 of my favorite places for beer in NY the last 3 nights, both were MUCH quieter than usual, probably due to recent smoking ban. Guess bloomberg only cares about HIS business.

Will be gone all day, good trading all!

the meteoric rise in the futures circa 1:30 AM. The Boyz are now front running the customary 3:00 AM stick save.

LongOnUranus, UK/Europe have dropped daylight saving and their markets opened UP so its the 2 am stick save now, at least until you US guys readjust daylight saving...is that this weekend?

Raptor Research (E wave peeps) completely and udderly without a friggin clue, makes me laugh.

For Thursday, the pattern is unclear though it is possible the current rally may be complete and the index is favored to see at least a pullback. First support is near 1390 with next support near 1370 which may or may not be seen on a pullback. A move back to the upside is expected after a pullback which could occur at some point in the day, though momentum is not expected to be strong and a move over the Wednesday highs could occur but not a given. Resistance above is near 1400 and then 1425 which is currently not expected to be surpassed

... 1425 may hold today yes. But the reality here is if we blow past the .786 retrace on the NAS, QQQ without the required .236 or .382 fibo pullback wave 2 first.... then this sucker is going ALOT higher than bears think.

You all can sort it out today, I'll be back later on this morning around 1130 ish... Im sure you wont miss me.

SG targets if we exceed 26.91 after the open this morning, are much higher than most of you perma bears want to hear.... so I'll keep it quiet.

Most TA indicators are still not close to overbought levels, lots of room to move up yet. Some ST TA indicators show overbought, but best to smooth those out with Moving averages.

The SP500 already going past .786 this morning so far if futures hold up.... this is ominous near term if you are short or own puts.... trust me on it....or dont...

SG OUT

Thanks for the pic Glad. Little guy looks like he'll make it.

Futures off to the races. Nothing but good war news.

8:30 am EST: Initial Claims for week of 3/29, prior 402K, consensus 410K

10:00 am EST: ISM Services for March, prior 53.9, consensus 52.5

Trade good.

Archived