Speaking Of Hormones . . .

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
abc B wave finishing into close... stochastics rising up...

Opens down a bit tomorrow to finish up wave 2...

Good luck tomorrow Stoolies

RE DYN

That news should be bought, the dip bought... etc.... IMO. No ownership.

thanks for reply.... http://www.amtddj.inlumen.com/bin/djstory?...uaebqLqWmdy1mtm

there is the news whatever the heck it means I have no idea! I will stay long......

NTAP april 12.50 calls made me a killing today. I will pass out if it goes up tomorrow! Right at in the money

:lol:  Maria on crapvision, "we have a treat for you", an interview with Sec Snow. :lol:

I remember that cold day when his nomination was announced-

http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=600345

how unfortunate that so much we discussed at the time is coming to pass. :( But your timeless classics live on!

Thanks to all for the great posts today. And of course to Doc for the excellent Anals!

I take it this poke at men is payback for all those dirty charts I've posted. <_<

Dirty jokes are in the eye of the beholder. Something like a Lenny Bruce thing. :D

Like this?

lenny_04A.JPG

SOURCE

SG thanks, I for one would like to say keep up the good work.

I don't know why you keep helping. I would have taken offense and left long ago. You though keep trying to help where and when you can. Like Doc and Oyster and others you put it out there for all to see. When I grow up I wannabe just like you guys. Since I.m almost 59 now I guess I should get to that one of these days soon.

Farmer :) :)

Archived