The Principle Of Relativity

HRFF wandered around the huge cyclotron housed in the basement, then went upstairs and sauntered down corridors by doors with those little black signs with etched white lettering that said things like: "Theoretical Relativity".

...whilst carefully adjusting his lead apron, so as not to preclude the siring of little BAREs.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HRFF wandered around the huge cyclotron housed in the basement, then went upstairs and sauntered down corridors by doors with those little black signs with etched white lettering that said things like: "Theoretical Relativity".

...whilst carefully adjusting his lead apron, so as not to preclude the siring of little BAREs.

ROFLMAO!

No possibility of a C wave eh???

Must be the PPT... yeah, right... uh---WRONG

SG posted charts 2 weeks ago, and 1 week ago presaging the moves in E Wave terms for the NAS and Q's.

This mornings actions confirms.

Check my waves thread from last night to see the count, and the number of days of rally I expect... and the next turn window I expect

Hint... rhymes with SMAPRIL SNINTH

Good luck today, SG remains 200% dong til at least 28 on the Q's. Looking for 28.77 as max top...

Guest AssMaster
National Instruments (NATI) lowers outlook for first quarter, citing bad weather.

I did notice that hardly any of my neighbors and others I know were going out to shop for measurement and instrumentation systems...

Hahaha...bad weather! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! Of course, I just woke up. :)

Their financial guidance is just as full of BS as their sales reps. :P

Guest AssMaster

I have to admit that Mark's description of this market is rather apt - manic depressive, hormonal market.

I laughed...I cried...I kissed my 401K goodbye!

No possibility of a C wave eh???

Must be the PPT... yeah, right... ?uh---WRONG

SG posted charts 2 weeks ago, and 1 week ago presaging the moves in E Wave terms for the NAS and Q's.

This mornings actions confirms.

Check my waves thread from last night to see the count, and the number of days of rally I expect... and the next turn window I expect

Hint... rhymes with SMAPRIL SNINTH

Good luck today, SG remains 200% dong til at least 28 on the Q's. ?Looking for 28.77 as max top...

Congratulations on the timely call and the hard won profits. Your courage and conviction are as impressive as they are inspiring.

Today's move is clear market forces at work. I agree.

However, it is a FACT that the Plunge Protection Team exists. Stoolander was good enough to post the legislation that created it. I don't feel particularly nuts for citing it when I see a clear inexplicable countertrend move on a one minute chart, when a monstrous amount of money goes through ABOVE THE ASK in the futures pit on a spurt of worse than expected news. I was not WRONG to reach the conclusion I did, as you've just asserted.

Again, congrats on the beautiful trade and timely call.

Fokker, et al

As much as many like to snicker at E waves, they are uncannily accurate.

Yes, its hard to forecast sometimes... but not that hard for me taking the SG view.

SG ahead of the curve on this one big time, and I think my 4th wave count off the Oct 9 lows, will suddenly come into vogue soon... as we go up to or past the Dec 2 highs...

SG literally just trying to warn perma bears here and help you all out... I dont do it for money, ego boost, sure...

What R.N. Elliott discovered 7 decades ago is amazing... truly amazing...

Fokker, et al

As much as many like to snicker at E waves, they are uncannily accurate.

Yes, its hard to forecast sometimes... but not that hard for me taking the SG view.

SG ahead of the curve on this one big time, and I think my 4th wave count off the Oct 9 lows, will suddenly come into vogue soon... as we go up to or past the Dec 2 highs...

SG literally just trying to warn perma bears here and help you all out... I dont do it for money, ego boost, sure...

What R.N. Elliott discovered 7 decades ago is amazing... truly amazing...

You've never heard me snicker once about either e-waves or your calls. You've only seen me thank and praise you. Doesn't matter- whatever.

Archived