Sudden Recoil

Guest BEARDRECH
Oilman re futures, I agree with you. From a bear perspective I'd rather see them way up than way down. If they're way down you just KNOW there's going to be the drop & pop scenario shortly after open...

Inger would have to be the WORST newsletter writer I've come across. By the time I've worked out what he's saying I've lost interest. He needs a ghost writer.

Example:

"It's not the same to not short Indexes (we do both, often repeatedly within a day), but to structure oneself for the negative into extreme angst amidst all this, anticipates little."

Sheesh, just like those directly-translated-from-Taiwanese instructions you get... :angry:

hooray for you aussie

When i first started to read web newsletters i came across this surrealistic linguistic schmuk with ears--it was as if salvador dali did the syntax for him because after reading one of his letters all i saw were melting watches and girraffs with their necks on fire--thank goodness one of the stoolies answered my questions and said dont worry about him hes a .......................(fill in the blanks} :rolleyes: :blink: beardrerch

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived