Will CIT be another PIR or C

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back to PCLN, Orbitz and all those other scam travel sites for that matter...

I have tried those sites on several occasions....and the prices and deals suck ass

Every trip I have taken, whether for business or pleasure I have been able to beat them by a wide margin (20% or more) (when I bothered to waste the time comparing their "deals" to what I was able to put together)

Are sheeple really that stoopid...

Well, since CNBC still has enough viewers to remain on the air... I would say yes. Not stupid exactly, but gullible and overly dependent on other people. Humans like to believe stuff that other people believe. Somehow the belief that PCLN is cheaper than doing things on your own got into the mass consciousness, and so humans pass it on, just like the flu.

If their work was any good, they would not have to give it away for free every couple of months. It's called Trolling for Suckers.

As a former subscriber, I can say his last good call was the stock market top in the summer of 87, I mean 1987. :lol:

Over on Tim Knight's site:

What Isn't Working in 2009

Elliott wave

Fractal analysis

Historical analogs

Classic pattern application

Volume analysis

Fundamental analysis

Sentiment as contrarian indicator

Seasonality

Intermarket analysis

Sector rotation

What Is Working in 2009

Buying stuff cuz Obama and Cramer told me to.

http://slopeofhope.com/

You are not alone....

That is a pretty good reason when they control the printing press or its equivalent. <_<

As a former subscriber, I can say his last good call was the stock market top in the summer of 87, I mean 1987. :lol:

He gets/takes credit for calling the 3/2009 bottum. I think there are a few on this site who nailed 666 pretty well, but get/ask no credit for it.

And of course, a lot of his top calls from 2003-2008 are conveniently ignored.

Prechter is right on one thing: the buying op of a lifetime will occur between 2014-2015.

He's wrong, however, that it will occur in this country.

another article, this from Ron Insana, about GS's latest PR stunt, of getting all religious on us, talking about "doing God's work."

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10621817/1/...?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

And here's the article I posted yesterday, about the same PR move.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6907681.ece

I can't see unemployed folks and underemployed folks in this economy believing this bs. They sure hired the wrong PR firm. It's hard to make them look virtuous, but plenty of PR folks could have come up with something more believable than this to justify the obscene bonuses.

And Taibbi's comments:

Goldman One-Ups Gordon Gekko, Says Jesus Embraced Greed

http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/11/04...embraced-greed/

When you've got Ron Insana ragging on you I think you've reached the end of the line as far as cultivating enemies. I mean whose left? GS thrives on having enemies but they need some with a little cred. Everybody wants to play with the bad boys. Love to kiss the Godfathers ring, behind closed doors in the study. GS needs to be seen as the man behind the man behind the curtain. Maybe somebody can post a video, some dark cave, torches, robes, goats, the works. That would put GS back over the all time high for sure.

given how the spoos look early, how this day traded, and how our dollar is basically a substitute for toilet paper now,.....I think the next three days will take every last bear out of the market....

After getting stopped Friday and watching the action today, I don't think the bears will be active outside of scalps the rest of the year...How about a devil bottom double-double ? Lets see if the pigmne can get a 100 % round tripper at 1332 ?....seriously...does anything matter other then the dollar and fumble managers tripping over themselves to make their years ?....

In addition....imagine the XMAS shopping bullsheet we are gonna hear on Crapvision....Also I think gold can go as high as it wants to now...parabolic blow off will end it....at what "number"...who knows...

Signed...Bear in hibernation...but......... this game plan by the Fed will lead to another epic decline...until a needle top is seen on an insane gap up...no need to try shorting this...as for longs....Dry Balls has to run ? you'd think in this ballistic economic recovery they would have their day on the convict buy bin ?

Can anyone think of something that will knock this down 10 % plus between now and the end of the year.....

Only thing I came up with is an overnight dislocation in the currency or bond markets...and even if that happens.....spin is probably already been pre printed and it could be limited....

Earnings ? who gives a sheet...

Xmas Pump..... won't know till next year that it will be sheet.....Crapvisoon's Whiskey Haines Fat Ass Bottom Santa Clause Rally complete with a Jack Daniels IV and Marlboro smoke machine.... now I know what kind of gum the disgusting drunk is chewing....Nicorette....Saw him stick a piece in Costa's eye this morning because he was "bearish"

End of year performance deer in the headlight 20 something morans buying beta....

The annual January Effect horse crap even if the January Effect happened in July.....

Possible "Splits" ( haven't used that mania playbook yet)...and numerous raised targets....

The "Holiday factor"...the day after Thanksgiving is where dads show their sons how they can day trade their college savings away in 24 hours...

Half day Thanksgiving Friday..off Thursday....then XMAS and New years,,,

Not enough time to tank...my hunch is first quarter next year we will see a meaningful and playable dump....bears will be back in business..until then..I can't think of one thing that will stop this lunacy from continuing given the Fed has effectively walked away from the market and given the pigmen free money to stick in the slots....

Again...when this ends...it will be like shooting fish in a barrel shorting..then we head to Thunderdome...Japan dragged it out for 20 years plus....but we are so good doing the wrong thing...we can do it in dog years....I don't see any way our system survives what we are doing long term...it's not mathematically possible....

.........Shhhhhhhh

Fed officials warn weak recovery won't spur jobs

Fed officials warn of long road ahead to turn around jobs market, commercial real estate

The cautionary note struck by the presidents of regional Fed banks were the first public remarks by Fed officials since the government reported last week that the nation's jobless rate bolted to 10.2 percent in October. It marked only the second time in the post-World War II period that the rate surpassed 10 percent.

In separate speeches, Janet Yellen, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and Dennis Lockhart, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, warned that rising unemployment could crimp consumers, restraining the recovery. Consumer spending accounts for about 70 percent of economic activity.

"With such a slow rebound, unemployment could well stay high for several years to come," Yellen said. "In other words, our recovery is likely to feel like something well short of good times."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Fed-official...set=&ccode=

there are no sellers now except some traders selling short

what will cause that to change

it is all about the $

we have a date with $71 ( + or - 4 bits )

when we hit the double bottem the shorts will be VERY skittish

when the dollar shorts start to cover it will be breathtaking...so many shorts trying to get through such a little door.

at that point in time it will be impossible to find any dollars and it will soar.

the market will be in deep poop as everyone will be seeking dollars ( liquidation)

Gold will suffer too ( in the meantime enjoy the ride)

just a wild ass theory

post-1299-1257904108.gif

Archived