Major Bottom Seen

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Short Term Dominant- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, November 2, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mostly stronger on Monday. There was a little more acceleration in the expansion of new short term buy signals. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Tenacious, of the financial bloggers that got invited to the whitehouse, who is this "kid dynamite" - he seems to hate karl denniger - is kid dynamite a very widely read blog? Why did Obama invite him? It seems he just moved out of new york to new hampshire - probably to escape all those high taxes. Most of the other bloggers seem to have some radical ideas about government and banking reform. Aleph talk about a "mutual bank", I cannot believe TPTB will ever allow this, why? They have already gotten everything they wanted out of congress and more.

I find this post from Across the Curve blog interesting:

from Across the Curve by John Jansen

I was away from blogging today because I attended a meeting at the US Treasury Department in Washington with senior Treasury officials and a number of other bloggers including Marginal Revolution, Interfluidity, Kid Dynamite’s World, Naked Capitalism, Financial Armageddon, Accrued Interest, and Aleph. The meeting was very interesting and I’ll post more on it later this evening. For now, I’m heading home from DC in the Across the Curve company car.

Treasury meeting with bloggers?

:huh:

I'd like to believe they also invited calculated risk, and he said go eff yourself.

:huh:

I'd like to believe they also invited calculated risk, and he said go eff yourself.

I read caculated from the very old days on silicon investor before he was big shot, he seemed very supportive of the democratic party to me.

http://fridayinvegas.blogspot.com/2008/03/...onsibility.html

Here is this kid dynamite talking about blowjobs - now I know lots of you here talk about blowjobs too and make laughs and keep the humor up - but is this the kind of guy those treasury boys need to be associating themselves with? Maybe since he is a big vegas gambler, they want to know where the good hookers are? I really cannot fathom why this "kid dynamite" got invited for ANY OTHER REASON than he is a supportive propoganda mouthpiece for wallstreet banksters. Who was the new GS guy that got appointed to the SEC? Maybe him and kid dynamite are old whorehouse buddies (sigh)

I read caculated from the very old days on silicon investor before he was big shot, he seemed very supportive of the democratic party to me.

http://fridayinvegas.blogspot.com/2008/03/...onsibility.html

Here is this kid dynamite talking about blowjobs - now I know lots of you here talk about blowjobs too and make laughs and keep the humor up - but is this the kind of guy those treasury boys need to be associating themselves with? Maybe since he is a big vegas gambler, they want to know where the good hookers are? I really cannot fathom why this "kid dynamite" got invited for ANY OTHER REASON than he is a supportive propoganda mouthpiece for wallstreet banksters. Who was the new GS guy that got appointed to the SEC? Maybe him and kid dynamite are old whorehouse buddies (sigh)

You know, the only friggin' internet persona they should have invited is Doc.

I wonder if anyone at the Fed or Treasury subscribes?

Archived