Strangest trading day ever?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My internal proprietary intuitive trading system (i.e. my uncharted untracked gut instinct) generated a longish term "sell signal" on the S&P last Tuesday when I cut my long position from 100% to zero (held since Feb 1).

Sell early and often, I always say.

I should have bought on the first trading day of 2012, but as usual, I was late to the liquidity flood party.

I can't trade these QE "bear markets" at all since I don't have any feel for what's going on, so I'm just going to watch the fun in Euroland and sit in cash.

Apparently I agree with Trader Joe.

I'm not sure what I think about that.

Agreeing with Trader Joe, that is.

My internal proprietary intuitive trading system (i.e. my uncharted untracked gut instinct) generated a longish term "sell signal" on the S&P last Tuesday when I cut my long position from 100% to zero (held since Feb 1).

Sell early and often, I always say.

I should have bought on the first trading day of 2012, but as usual, I was late to the liquidity flood party.

I can't trade these QE "bear markets" at all since I don't have any feel for what's going on, so I'm just going to watch the fun in Euroland and sit in cash.

Apparently I agree with Trader Joe.

I'm not sure what I think about that.

Agreeing with Trader Joe, that is.

After going back and looking at the distribution days I definitely agree with TJ... I've set up a program so that I don't miss that setup again..OR - I could just listen to TJ and Madness.. :rolleyes:

post-1110-133460876242_thumb.jpg

We've heard from AT&T that sales of the Nokia Lumia 900 are"exceeding expectations," though it isn't saying exactly how many have been sold so far. If AT&T's site is to be believed, the Lumia 900 is selling so well that it's out of stock. We've heard similar claims from some AT&T retail stores recently, as well. While that certainly helps back up AT&T's claims, it's worth noting that the handset is still available from Amazon Wireless. The fact that the Lumia 900 is out-of-stock at AT&T might be related to good sales, but it's also possible that AT&T is removing the phone from its online store due to the data connection problems that have plagued this handset's launch. That said, with a software update rolling out to fix those data connection issues, hopefully AT&T will have the Lumia 900 back in stock with the update applied soon.

My link 2

My link

After going back and looking at the distribution days I definitely agree with TJ... I've set up a program so that I don't miss that setup again..OR - I could just listen to TJ and Madness.. :rolleyes:

post-1110-133460876242_thumb.jpg

Bungster, what's the set up for distribution days? I missed it.

Archived